Fit for life

Status
Not open for further replies.

miss_shimmy

well my sweet friend,if you went all the way to USA,you'd have another journey again,I am in the UK ;)

tea here is dinner,sorry to confuse.

I am not sure if I tried that tea,I am at the health shop tomorrow ,If i see some i will pick some up...thankx ;)

sstacy123

Why does it always rain on me? I just typed a reply and it didn't go through...

Thanks for the support. I think I should see a professional but so far haven't pushed myself to do it. It just feels like I don't have time to do the things I want to do. But really the only things I have to do is school (which is something I wanted to do but takes up too much time) and work. I think it is mostly in my head. And this week I haven't danced any and I really do feel upset about that...Early this week I did school work and some other stuff instead of my usual practice and today I was going to practice but my boyfriend watned to take me to lunch. Tomorrow I'll be leaving work early to go to Mobile. I hate to take off any more time the work is already piling up on me.

I just got through eating lunch, I'm stuffed. Had Thai but I'm sure it wasn't very healty. I've been to London briefly once. Hope to return one day and see more of it and the rest of the UK.

Asthma sounds very scarey!

miss_shimmy

hang in there Stacy(((hugs)))tomorrow is a brand new day

I am off to go work now,of course i will check back in before bed...so hard to stay away!!!!;)

lots of love and light

miss shimmy
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Venefica

My mother have astma, and like me she have to smal openings, she had to have surgery filing away some bone from her skull to get better opening in her nose. I did not envy her that. :shok:

stacy, i think the work might go more easy if you take some time to relax, over working is a big health risk, stress is not good for you, take some time of, rest and relax and take care of yourself.

Babylonia

tea here is dinner,sorry to confuse.

I always thought "tea time" was 4pm.

In the US dinner and supper are used interchangeably but I was watching an old movie and the man said he couldn't have dinner with a woman but they'd have supper together later that night. I guess it was different in the old days.

miss_shimmy

hi all,gosh today was hard,I was craving alott,but I handled it,I had satsumas and freshly squeezed orange juice when I was out.
I was out and about.its on day four i usually slack but I got through today...yey!!!:)

Babylonia,we eat different,we snack alott too,
with most english folks it 5pm,I remember that well!:)

I danced this morning,much in need of callanetics,doing a session tomorrow...yey!!just the normal origonal callanetics.That ballet realy kicked my butt night before last :)

well ,its a late night tonight,got lots of work done...
lots of love,have a beautiful weekend

love and light

miss shimmy
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Babylonia

Great job not giving in to your cravings! It's not easy but I know you can do it! What is a satsuma? Snacking is good as long as it's healthy, it can keep you from eating too much at once.

I'm already starting to see results from my weightlifting so I will now try to incorporate Callanetics twice a week so as not to get to bulky.

Have a beautiful weekend filled with peace and love. :)

miss_shimmy

a satsuma is a small orange :)

Hi there Babylonia.I am back to callan..one hour twice a week and 15 mins on days in between.
I know it will give me fast and amazing results!!

the snacking is indeed healthy,theres no unhealthy food in the house which helps!!;)

I have felt quite tired though I was reading up on it and when you are changing food habits your body can feel this way,so I watched 3 films in a row and crocheted...yey!!!!

miss_shimmy

well ,I am feeling better today,had a vold on setting yesterday,still a bit runny but feeling energised..:)

here's the agenda for dance and such this week:

mornings ~ 15 minutes at least of combinations chosen from the cards,or session with rachel or carolena.

evening ~ realy need to catch up with my callanetics,I have noticed a difference in my body,done no way enough.

I have alott of work at the moment,so I need as much of the day free as possible.
I did 15 minutes of callan last night,wanted to do an hour but I knew I wasn't well enough.I look forward to the hour tonight,I am exited as I know the results it will give.i will share measurements as I go.

lots of love to you on this beautiful sunday,I hope everyone is alright.

love and light

miss shimmy
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Venefica

Oh you were sick, I am so sorry to hear that, good to hear you are feeling better Miss Shimmy.

Cards yes, that give me an idea. I want to get myself a deck of cards, then I will print out in the right sice pictures of different bellydance steps, moves and so on, and a few times a day when I have nothing to do I will draw a few cards, I will also write on the cards how may of the move I am to do. Are there cards somthing like that you are working whit?

sstacy123

Back from my trip. Had a good time I feel much better. Attended my first Mardi Gras parade on Friday and then a bit of shopping Saturday during the day and then Saturday night the bellydance performances with the headliner Aziza. Hopefully I will continue to feel good when I return to work tomorrow. That will be the true test! Diet was just awful...I need to make a trip to the grocery store but have school tomorrow night so it may be Tuesday before I make it back...in which case I may continue eating poorly till then...:(

Venefica

Somthing that is very often wise, but that I often forget is tostock up a bit on healthy food, becouse there are days when i do not make it to the shop and it is easy to then let it go and eat unhealty. Aslo one thing to remember, even when one eat fast food, it is possible to choose the most healthy fast food one can choose.

Babylonia

Venefica is so right to keep a well stocked pantry and fridge with healthy food. Temptation is hard to resist! ;)

miss_shimmy

hi girls,
this flu is yukky,

my cards...i printed them out with the names of the steps on,i used piks of my fave dancers,printed them on photo paper,then laminated them.

just had a nice ginger,lemon,liquorice root and honey tea,will follow up with some fruit,a great time to detox huh!

Last edited:

Venefica

I hope you feel better soon Miss Shimmy. Drink warm tea that helps. Rock Chrystals, amethysts and surly a few other stones I dont remember right now will help to.

My mother when dieting always keeps stocked up on healthy goodies so that if she feel the need to eat candy, she have healthy alternatives.

Status
Not open for further replies.