Fit for life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venefica

Ah ok. I must go to the marked and see if they have any blueberries this time a year. It is a little limided in Norway. But after all, I live in Bergen, the food capital of Norway. :D

belly_dancer

even here in California, fresh berries are hideously expensive.. (about the same as a big bag of potato chips;) , choices!!!)
check out the frozen supply!.... while I try to eat more "locally" (cost to the environment & all to ship stuff long distances, etc.) if it is a matter of am I going to eat these frozen imported berries or that frozen (& probably imported, not to mention made w/ unpronouncable ingredients, & not too healthy, etc) cheesecake... well sh%@ eat the fricking berries!!!!!!
remember ladies... our bodies are our temples.... & we should treat them as such (human sacrifice anyone??!!!:lol: ...... ooops better get myself back to the bellydance & religion page!)
peace!!

sstacy123

well I managed to talk myself out of going to buy my groceries last night but was ready to go after work today...Do you all I think I went??? No... as I was packing up my stuff to leave work and go I realized I had my own personal laptop with me (used it for practicing BD) Well where I buy groceries I would never leave it in the car and certiainly couldn't carry it around with me. True enough I could have taken it home and then gone back out but that would have cost a lot of fuel and time and I'm already short on time and fuel is expensive. Now do I go tomorrow night (late after school) or wait till Thursday...and then still I'll have to leave my laptop at home which I don't want to do...ahhh, is this a sign???...

Venefica

I often hva the same problem. I recomend to make a list and go to the shop once a week and buy all you need then once a week, then you will not get to eat fresh stuff at the end of te week but at least you can still eat healthy. :)

miss_shimmy

hi girls,just checking in,I missed you lots,feeling much better,vast improvment,I maNaged to get up outta bed today...yey!!!thankx so much for your well wishes,they are soooooooo very much appreciated indeedy.

catch up soon

love and light

miss shimmy
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Venefica

Ah dont worry so mutch aboute your scedule, do the best out of it and start again next week. A week one is a bit of will not ruin anything.

Miss Shimmy. I am glad to hear that. I hope you continue to get better fast.

miss_shimmy

hiya V((hugs))

well I am feeling better and better,just ate my first meal,baked potatoe and veggie curry..with nat yoghurt and a little nam bread,with a side salad!!!!!

wonderful :)

i think i got through the worse of it yesterday,i could hardly breath..yugh!!
today i just feel as if i havnt slept much,body clock is all over,but no worries,it will all balance out.
going to attempt short sl;ow dance before bed tonight.

love and light

miss shimmy
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

sstacy123

well it is a bit of a bother to me...the longer I'm off track the harder it will be to get back ON track and stay on track...and I have been bingeing so I'm afraid to even get on the scale.

Missed you Miss Shimmy!

Venefica

Yes that might be so, I often have it the same way. If you are afride to get on the scale, dont, be extra good for a few weeks so you dont get a bad result and ruin your motivation.

miss_shimmy

hi all,how you treating life today?
i hope you are all fine and well.
i am looking forward to scrolling up and catching up shortly.
i must say about the scales,they can often go up when you have been working out as muscle weighs more than cellulite,
did you ever find that tape measure?then you can track your weight both ways stacy.

i am feelig much stronger,managed callanetics yesterday,doing more when the boys are in bed later .

nothing unhealthy has passed my lips for a while now...yey!!and i am determined to keep it that way!
i need to drink more water today,and rest often.
my mini goal is:

* 15 minutes of callanetics
* dance drills.

what is your dance goal today?

sstacy123

Oh yes, I actually saw it in the trunk of my car the other day...but I've been doing so terribly I don't want to measure-although I never measured before so it's not like I'll know it went up. I should post in the food diary section but I'd be so ashamed. I feel like I'm ready to start eating healthy again but I still need to go to the grocery store...my boyfriend was going to go with me Wednesday night so I didn't have to go alone after dark but then he backed out on me. Thursday I decided I was just going to wait because I'd been on the go and wanted to stay home (and plus didn't want to miss Survivor) I thought I might get to go today 'cause I was going to cook for my boyfriend and we were gonna need groceries for that...but we just got into a fight and now he said he didn't want to see me till after he takes his test (doctor's test) which is in March. (sighs) I've got my laptop with me again so I can't go alone (was going to leave it at his apartment) I wonder if I should buy him a valentine's gift....The only exercise I've been getting is the belly dance...practiced about an hour everyday this week...I hope I can get it together for next week.

miss_shimmy

hi there Venifica,lovely to hear from you.
i am much better thankx,just a bit of a cough and still get tired easy,but almost there!!,yey!!!

how you doing?

belly_dancer

Hey Sstacy123.... don't be sad!!! Practicing 1 WHOLE hour a DAY is commendable!!! (I wish my students practiced 1/2 that much!)...
keep up the good work! what about the store in the morning... are you near a 24 hour market? (I wouldn't make it myself in the morning... but I have heard that there are "morning" people out there:shok: )
& don't buy your boyfriend a gift... HE should come crawling back with flowers.... AND a weeks worth of organic fresh veggies!!!!.. why do men always pick fights RIGHT before x-mas, your birthday, & of course the big V.D.(ay!)....... so they don't HAVE to get a present??? hmmmmm at least NOW you will have EVEN MORE time to dance;)

Venefica

I have started a new study rutine for my occult work, is watching 8 rats for some frinds, have to make a charecter for RPG on Sunday, is GMing RPG on Saturday and preferbly want to fit in some dance, so I feel a bit swamped, but otherwise I am fine. Glad to hear you are better, just dont over work yousefl so you get sick again.

Moon

Hi all,

Good to here you're doing better now miss Shimmy.
I'm having a cold again myself :( Lots of coughing (was even wondering if it was a cold or if I'm getting allergic to butterflies, lol) but that's getting less now but now I feel tired and can't breathe through my nose :(. Well I guess it will be gone by next week. I should eat fruit more regularly, not eat a lot one week and almost nothing the other week.

Stacy, an hour practice a day is great!!! I never did that in whole my life :redface:

Status
Not open for further replies.