Fit for life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moon

I don't even have scales. When I lived at my parents' I weight myself at least once a week and it even depends on what time of the day you weigh yourself :confused:

miss_shimmy

hi Venefica,how are you today?
lovely to ''see''you too moon,i am just loving the avatar :)

love and smiles

miss shimmy
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:

sstacy123

Yeah but if you have a scale that measures body fat (which I know you don't but...)you can see even if your weight goes up as long as body fat doesn't go up, you know it is something else, water, muscle...

Venefica

Hi Miss Shimmy. I am well, thank you, had to clean out of the rat cages to day, so I need a shower, it is amasing how mutch of a mess they make. How are you?

Stacy, that is true. But normal weights can be a problem to weigh one self all the time. I was thinking aboute both weighing myself, mesuring myself and taking a picture of myself in a bikini and dating the pictures so I both have weight and mesurements, and well as can see on the pictures that my body are shrinking. :)

miss_shimmy

hi there venefica,ah yes,i had to clean out our rattie today,he loves his home so much and hates leaving it,when we offer him it all clean,he leaps back in like a child on christmas day leaping into their presents,its so cute!!

i am well thankyou,my dance movments are realy starting to come together,I am working up quite a good sweat just improvising with my dancing,building it up,its now up to an hour and 15 minutes.but thats including 15 minutes of callanetics.
an hour of callanetics tomorrow then its rest for the body over the weekend :)

I was practising a ''v step''today,it was soo much fun,well,will be better when i can fully pull it off,repetition being the mother of skill!;)

I've been taught Azizas version and Rachels version. I do both, I use Azizas when I want to go fast and be 'tall' and Rachels I always end up fudging. Rachel taught it like 'point your toes together, away, together, away' and you lean your weight towards the way you want to go. I start out that way then my feet end up both pointing the same way and I end up doing more a heel, toe, heel, toe movement (which looks real dorky if you can see my feet) Gotta work on that still. The 'tribal way' is good for when your moving slowly and looks more like your not moving at all(if you've got a long skirt or pants to cover your feet). Aziza said her secret to the Cab way was to keep all the movement below the knees (which are soft) and work the ankles, this is what makes it look floaty. And of course good control of your upper body posture for both ;)

Babylonia

Venefica: That's an excellent idea. I love seeing pictures of people's progress through their transformation. One of my favorites is one of a woman who went from around 240lbs to a bodybuilder in a year,she was in one of the Body For Life books. I personally believe that people only tell themselves that the camera adds 5 (or more) pounds. :cool:

miss_shimmy

ooh yes,love pictures,its great to look back on too,i have taken some ''before pikkies''.look forward to sharing the ''after''pikkies when I am around a 30 inch waist .

love and smiles

miss shimmy
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Venefica

I was thinking aboute making an oline blog whit the pictures and mesurements, just for fun.

Ah yes rats do like to get their home cleaned. Tomorrow I think I will buy then a few peanuts as a treat, I am celebrating my Birthday and it is only right all of the house inhabitants get a little somthing exstra. :)

miss_shimmy

happy birthday venefica,and to Arabella too,the zoo is soo much fun,finn was telling me he would love to go to the zoo.

I was thinking aboute making an oline blog whit the pictures and mesurements, just for fun.

Ah yes rats do like to get their home cleaned. Tomorrow I think I will buy then a few peanuts as a treat, I am celebrating my Birthday and it is only right all of the house inhabitants get a little somthing exstra.

ooh great an online blog will be great!!
we got our rattie a funky new water bottle today-its great to treat them so much!!
our rattie shares what we eat,he loves most foods bless him,he is soo cute too!

I have been out most of today,its so nice to be home.

an hour of callanetivcs is my goal today,whilst watching the bellydance superstars.
I found some beautiful flat glittery shoes for the dance weekend,I am so exited and I found a plain bag that I will decorate with beads and such :)

love and shimmies

miss shimmy
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Venefica

Thank you Bellydancer. Yes and and my fiancee was out to dinner, and then did see a movie and he got me some books at a birthday present. :D It was very nice, in edition I will have a smal party whit my mother, and my gand aunt and a friend of the family, just some good food and a bit of cake as soon as the train lines are cleared (They are coverd in snow) and I can go visit my mother.

belly_dancer

glad your birthday was fun V..
YES Miss Shimmy... I am dancing tonight.... 2 different venues...
1st one starts at 9...
then the next one around midnight!
wheeeee
(& up this morning @ 7:30 to take my son to the beach before work.... yawn!)

miss_shimmy

Venefica,so happy you had a great birthday :)
I hope Arabella did too.

belly dancer,i know you danced amazingly :)
i was so fortunate today,a sweet friend gave me 9/10 yards of indian silk,so i am going to have a go at making harem pants,the design is gorgeous,i am so touched.

has anyone here made their own harem pants?

love always

miss shimmy
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Babylonia

Hi, I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend. We went to the zoo and did quite a bit of walking. I'm sure my legs will feel it tomorrow. Arabella rode the merry-go-round about 5 times. :D

Miss Shimmy: How nice of your friend to give you the silk! What color is it?I've never made harem pants, although I have made pull on, pajama style pants. I don't think it will be difficult at all for you to make them. :)

Venefica; Glad to hear you had a nice birthday. Hope you were able to get to your mom's. :)

Belly Dancer: You're a busy bee. Good for you! :D

Peace and love to all.

Status
Not open for further replies.