Fit for life

Status
Not open for further replies.

miss_shimmy

moon...the flower...

the flower is an excellent excercise for improving blood circulation to your hands and finger nails.It helps keep your fingers supple and young looking.
It also helps prevent tension building in your hands.

* sitting posture

~ sit naturally upright on your mat(you can do this anywhere you are sitting)
Breath regularly.

~ hold your hands,made into tight fists in front of you,keep your jaw relaxed.(knuckles towards you)

~ slowly and with resistance open your hands,think of them as tightly closed,sleeping buds opening unwillingly to the rays of the morning sun.

~ when your hands are fully open,give your fingers a final stretch until they arch backwards,stretch your arms sideways as far as they will go,hold this position for a few moments.

~ relax your arms and hands.

:)

Venefica,well done for going to the gym :)how often do you go?

well I am doing great on my first good girl eating day.I have had craving for chocolate once.but I just walk over to my meal plan,then i envision the results,and i am good.

for jewel of yorkshire i have chosen 3 workshops:

* tribal combo's ~ Ava Flemming
* Beatrice - 20 step combo's
* Shafleek - oriental/ballet fusion.

yey!!

so Have just finished the yoga,will be dance for 15 minutes and then ballet later before watching a film.

love and light

miss shimmy
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Venefica

I have become member of a group that do physical exersise to help whit mental problem, in my case depression. I can go one or two times a week depending on my mood.

That exersise you told us aboute Miss Shimmy, will that help on the nails. I have so thin and weak nails and I want to do somthing aboute it, I want to file them pointy and sharp like claws but they keep breaking.

Babylonia

I recieved Ava Fleming's combo dvd for Christmas but still haven't watched it yet.

Good job going to the gym. I went to my tai chi class this AM and I'm hoping to make it back to do upper body work later.

miss_shimmy

today is my second day of the healthy eating,so far so good!!
I am feeling slimmer already,can't wait to meet the new and slimmer me.
when I was doing ballet tonight,I was looking closer at the bodies of the dancers...my jaw was dropping,i know that to reach that I have to put in what I want to get out.

todays:

* 15 minute shimmy this morning
* dance with Rachel Brice
* ballet with NYCB

hi girls,babylonia,I wonder what her dvd is like,I hope she will have them for sale at the workshop.I have already met another teacher who is gonna be teaching 20 steps workshop,she sounds adorable,I am so exited,that I just can't hide it!

Venefica,wow girl,keep going,you are doing realy well:)

Venefica

Thank you Miss Shimmy. I am looking forward to getting a bit thinner, and especialy to getting clothes from regular stores and not have to go to special shops for big pepole, and to get better health. Good luck further by the way Miss Shimmy.

miss_shimmy

Venifica,you realy are doing so well.have you got any ''incentive clothes''something that you want to fit into,like one size down from what your size is now?
that helps me alott when I am doing the weightloss boogie:)

thankyou for the well wishes,its so very much appreciated.
I am on day three of the healthy eating,I am good with it,feeling much better and brighter.

off up to do my 15/20 minutes shimmy in a couple of minutes :)
then rachel brice and ballet later on.
I am home all day today ,I love ''in''days :)

love to all

miss shimmy
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Venefica

I own a most beautiful black velvet evening gown. My mother that is an amasing seamstress made it for me for New Years eve 2000 and for long it was my most favorite dress. It make me feel like a sorceress in a fantasy book, but I have outgrown it. I want to fit back into it.

sstacy123

You girls sound like you're doing well. I on the other hand have continued downhill. I don't know that you would called it depression but I've been suffering from something that has really gotten bad the last couple of days-perhaps mental (and some physical) fatigue and a little sadness...so along with those feelings came the bad food. Tuesday I made sure to get in bed early (8:15 pm), I thought that's what I needed but I woke up yesterday and got to work and started crying! Last night I didn't get in bed as early as I hoped but I still feel better this morning though breakfast still wasn't healthy...but I'm not giving up yet. I think if I continue getting in bed and working on ways to not stress I will get a routine worked out for myself. I try to never take on too much because I know I stress SOOO easy. Although as excited as I am I'm not gonna get my normal rest this weekend. The workshop I mentioned in other posts, well I'm not going to attend the workshop but I am going to attend the performances. It will really be my first true performance to watch. It is about 4 hours or so from here. (Assuming we don't get lost) But it should be fun.

Venefica

I am sorry to hear of your trubbles. My recomendation would be to relax and stress down, take a few days of if you can and just do things you want to do, and if that dont help, go see a doctor, it sound a little like you are lacking some vitamin or other nurishment so if dstress dont work I would seek the advice of a health care professional.

miss_shimmy

ooh Venefica,that sounds amazing,I adore velvet :)

Stacy,I am so sorry you are feeling this way out right now,take it easy on yourself and trust you will brighten up soon.
pamper yourself,watch your fave movies,do anything that involves doing not much.
you sound tired and burnt out..some time out from the world needed when you get that way.Are you able to feel it and dance it?

well I just had soup and rye bread,what i realy wanted was white rolls hot out the oven with cheese ,and chocolate and....LOL
but i reminded myself of why i am doing this.
the asthma was realy bad couple of nights ago,i forgot to mention it,I was awake all night on and off for 2 nights.but today has been great!!
I notice a huge difference with the asthma and bloatedness when i eat well and when I don't.

had a great time at the park with the dog and the 2 boys.wish you could have been there,we had the whole park to ourselves,was good fun.

love and light

miss shimmy
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Moon

Venefica, that sounds great! Post some pics when the dress fits again.

Sorry to hear about your asthma miss Shimmy, that must be really scary. Good you found out how to avoid it with proper nutrition.
My mom doesn't have asthma, but she had some other breathing problems as a child and still when someone is smoking near her or when she consumes too many milk products. Smoking people and certain milk products make me cough too sometimes. Maybe someone had been smoking somewhere near you?

Stacey, I hope you'll be well again soon. Sometimes it can help to cry. Maybe you are in a low in your biorhythm cycle. You can read more about that here

Venefica

I will. :D

Miss Shimmy, sorry to hear aboute your astma, just one idea, a bit of green stnes like aventurrine, or stones like blue calsit helps a little on that. Just have them under your pillow at night and clense them in salt wather once a wekk or so.

miss_shimmy

hello girls,Stacy,i am thinking of you,hope you feel better soonxxx
ooh yes moon,the asthma is defo linked to food,wrong foods anyway,i am happy to finally have found the cause,though i did used to smoke,i don't think that helped at all.
it sure is scarey,but i just keep calm,i learnt a shallow breathing tecnique and the other night my attack was bad,i used it and thank goodness it worked.
thankx for the green stone tip Vernifica,not sure where i would get one,but i will keep a look out :)

love you girls loads and loads

miss shimmy
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Venefica

Many jewlery stores and almost all new age stores keep them. Green stones affect your harth Chakra witch govern your lungs. Blue stones affect your troath chakra witch govern your troath and higher part of your respiration system.

Venefica

Oh not a problem. i just love to speak aboute chrystals. I hope to one day be able to become a proffesional chrystal healer.

Venefica

Sounds good. I wish I was in USA so I could come. :D

Thank for the compiment by the way.

Tea reminds me, have you ever tried roibos tea, it is very good and is very healty to. Mama make a specialy riobos and furit tea mix, it is delicious. I will ask her for the resepie and post it here. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.