Fit for life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mouse

I like the way some of you practise some of your dancing whilst you are cleaing up the house!I will be doing that today.:)

Thats how I learnt to walk and shimmy at the same time.. I spent weeks walking around the house in the oddest fashion LOL

miss_shimmy

:)

Thats how I learnt to walk and shimmy at the same time.. I spent weeks walking around the house in the oddest fashion LOL

what a great idea!!!:)

I had a great time today,my moves are getting realy nice and smooth.I measured my waist and another inch has been callaned and danced off...yippeee!!!!

I certainly made up for yesterday today,I started dancing at around 10am and didnt realy stop until I had lunch.

do many of you find,that when you are dancing,others in the house will join in?
my little guy,he joined me today...was so cute!!!he is only 4.
and my hubby,he likes to join in sometimes too,so much fun.

for the first time today I feel completely at ease with every part of my dancing.:)

smiles and shimmies

miss shimmy
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

miss_shimmy

super callanetics

well today i had the urge to try out my super callanetics.

I am so very glad that I did!!I realy enjoyed the deep workout.
some movements I was surprisingly strong and others i showed to be a little weak ,though i know with callanetics strength comes so very quickly.

I had a great dance this morning,I am realy enjoying playing with shimmies:)

did you excercise today?how was your dance session?

hugs and smiles

amanda
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

miss_shimmy

do you find?

you put on a piece of music that you instantly connect with,your body starts moving in just the right way.and you have one move in particular that you just cant stop doing?

I love that!this morning was that way,alott of the time I would follow one maybe 2 movements throughout the entire piece of music.

my figure 8's are much smoother,took them down and then up on my toes,in fact rising up on my toes seemed to be quite the thing for me today.

my balance is improving,and the turns/spotting,thats coming on realy well.

How was your dance today?

shimmies and smiles

Amanda
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

samira shuruk

Hi everyone,
Moderator here.
I am gonig to ask that creative use of font size/color and alignment (right/center/left) be used for emphasis, not entire posts.
Please continue to share your enthusiasm and experiences with your journey into fitness, just do so following common netiquette.
thanks!
Samira

miss_shimmy

todays dance :)

I am so greatful of the session I had tonight,not as long as I would have liked,though quality rather than quantity!!:)

my goal this week,is to do 3 sessions of supercallanetics :

Tuesday,friday and sunday - super callanetics

and to be able to adapt a dance trance,to slip into a trance as I dance :)
I am already getting there!!sometimes for a whole piece of music I will just make one movement,like a figure 8 and follow the music in trance.
then I think and it throws me off...LOL!!!

oh,and I danced with a book on my head and balanced it the whole time,I am going to do that every time!!

miss licious
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:

miss_shimmy

not long now

wow last night I was getting so heated and nervous about my performance coming up in a couple of weeks.
but I just kept telling myself ''you will be great''

I completed my 2nd hour of super callanetics yesterday.my muscles realy do ache today so I know I have worked hard :)

I got my music prepared last night,I am listening to it over and over.
I will hear it in my sleep!!!he he he

:)
hope you are well today

Amanda
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

miss_shimmy

rest at my site

the rest of my journey will be continued at my blog site.

love and smiles

miss shimmy
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:)

miss_shimmy

picture updates

I just had to share my weightloss pik with you,hope you dont mind...

hugs and smiles

miss shimmy
xxxxxxxxxxxxx:)

Moon

One of my best fake smiles ;)

Good homepage too. Wish I could live as healthy as you do. Unfortunately, I'm suffering from "chocolate-addiction". Maybe you know a good substitute for chocolate?

miss_shimmy

hi again moon

your smile makes you shine,you should wear it more often,it definatley suits you.
,thankx for calling by my homepage:)

hm chocolate addiction,i broke that by eating banana frozen,then blended with a little honey,soon i started craving the banana rather than the chocolate.
lots of water is good too,stright after you have eaten chocolate is a must ,to keep those teeth happy and smiley :)

hugs ands smiles

miss shimmy
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:)

Last edited:

miss_shimmy

new pikky update

hi ,well I thought I wasnt losing much weight at the belly area,but hey look at this!

I am so happy with that!

love and smiles

miss shimmy
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

miss_shimmy

checking in!

Hey all,just checking,I have done 8 hours of super callanetics,and my strength is building very nicely,I will post more pictures soon.

love and peace

miss shimmy
xxxxxxxxxxxx:) :)

miss_shimmy

new piks

it was on my 30th birthday,the 22nd of june,that I made my decision to realy go for it with the dancing,losing weight,with everything,no more little bits here and there,daily commitment.
here we are 2 months later!time has realy passed!

hugs

miss shimmy
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

miss_shimmy

picture time

hi,well,i was a bit rubbish at getting the angle yesterday,so hey,will just have to use what pikkies I got and hope for the best!!

look how flat that stomache is getting!

I know its hard to see the difference,but my bra fits better,my tummy button is higher!

look at thee difference!!!wow!!!

miss shimmy
xxxxxxxxxxx

Sara

Wow! That's brilliant! Keep at it.

You're doing so well! :D I wish I had your motivation.

Any tips on how to be that motivated?

miss_shimmy

hi :)

hello sara,thankx for stopping by,well there are many ways that I motivate myself:

* visualising the outcome,I get exited about how amazing I will look and feel in
a week,a month, a year to come as the results are so quick and shapely.
* incantations,if I get a day when I feel ''sluggish''I say to myself over and over''I love callanetics,I love excercise''and that seems to do the trick.
* I think of what will happen if I slack,its a day away rather than a day towards my goal.

love and smiles

miss shimmy
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:)

Status
Not open for further replies.