Fit for life

Status
Not open for further replies.

miss_shimmy

hi beautiful dancers.

hi there madeline.how great that you stopped by :)

any news on nicky?

how are you all today?
i am good,pushed myself to do 15 minutes of callanetics last night as much as i didn't feel like it,i was glad i did it.

got 3 performance dvds today,though i can't find the remote for my video to change it to dvd...i intend on finding that before this evening,so i can watch a show later before bed.

back onto food combining,its what works for me,so i am staying withit

love to all

miss shimmy
xxxxxxxxxxx

Babylonia

Thanks for the warm wishes for Nicky. He pulled through his surgery and he'll come home Thursday. I'm going to visit him today and bring him something with "mommy" scent on it. :D

miss_shimmy

aw B,thats great news:)

hope you are all well,
i tried out different make up today,purple,white and black on main lid,it looked so lovely will post a pik next time:cool:
on my way to do my drills

happy dancing

miss shimmy
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Venefica

Oh dear. I was so couth up aboute the baby I did not notice aboute the sick pet, how throughless of me. Is little Nicky allright. Wish him the best from me. A little Pomeraian they are so cute, just adorable. I wish him the best.

Babylonia

That's ok Venefica. :) He's coming home tomorrow. He's such a sweet little guy and he's just like having your favorite stuffed animal come to life! ;) He's very sweet but he's very protective and defensive of me. He barks at my husband and gets between us whenever he gets too affectionate. :lol:

Tai chi tomorrow. I know about half of the form now.

Experimenting with make-up is so much fun. I've been working on my fake tan.

Love to all.

miss_shimmy

welcome home nicky:)

hows everyone doing?
i am back on track with the eating,feeling much better.

did an hour of callanetics this morning,will dance this evening.

love to all

miss shimmy
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

sstacy123

Been doing okay...still having a problem ditching the sodas and I'm mad because I forgot a bought grapes and let them go bad! grrr...haven't got as much dance practice in lately and haven't made it to the gym still...I thought with the extra free time I had I would surely have made it by now!

Venefica

I have been a bit depressed the last few days, but that may be becouse I just got that time of the month. I have also tried to get my studies into some sort of system to actualy get them done.

How is little Nicky. Smal dogs are so cute. My cat just sit and steare at hun she when we get to afectionate, my fiancee and me, like some old world chaperone. But Maude I say, I am a grown woman, and we are engaged to be married, we are alowed, but she dont seam to care. We have to close the door on her and keep her out of the bed room or she either sit and look at us or she jump into bed and purr wanting to be petted. :rolleyes:

miss_shimmy

hello,

stacy,once you give up them sodas and put better into your body,you will feel so much better and more energy too,you will do it when you are ready,i have4 full faith in you,you are stronger than you know sweet friend.

venefica,I am so sorry you have felt down,those times can seem so long(((hugs))).

well today is last day of callanetics til the weekend,at the weekend its mainly dance.

this time next week i will be at the dance workshop:shok:

wish we could all be there together

love always

miss shimmy
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

sstacy123

Thanks Miss Shimmy, you're faith in me is encouraging! But I must say that I am still drinking more water than I was a couple of months ago, so that is a postive. I'm excited for you for your workshop.

Venefica, my moods are going up and down like crazy...it is amazing how I'll be feeling good about life and the next thing I know I'm feeling down...and this change has been happening several times a day...

miss_shimmy

Thanks Miss Shimmy, you're faith in me is encouraging! But I must say that I am still drinking more water than I was a couple of months ago, so that is a postive. I'm excited for you for your workshop.

i am so proud of you,you have done so well,accept off days as off days,i have them,when i have them,i watch movies and relax,it helps alott:)

Oksana

Ladies, I have a question. I have been feeling fatigued and sleepy for more than a week now. Usually I attribute this to hemoglobin (I am anemic), so I started taking my iron pills. But I've been taking them for like 5 days, and I am still sluggish, and they usually kick in after a day or two. Anyone knows what else it may be? I am thinking of going seeing a doctor...

miss_shimmy

hello there Oksana,

so sorry to hear you are not feeling well((hugs)).

whats your sleep pattern like?

here in the uk you can get liquid form of iron in a bottle from the health shop,I find this amazing,are you able to get something like that?or someone get it for you?

I would go see the doctor if you are worried.
I used to suffer terribley with aneamia when I was a teenager,I remember being tired all of the time,its so very fustrating.

the other thing I wondered,do u have alott of stress going on at the moment?if you don't mind me asking .

Floradix Liquid Iron Formula 250ml from Think Natural

((hugs))

miss shimmy
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Venefica

Oksana I would also recomed going to a doctor, there are alot of alternative medecine things you can do, but I would see a doctor first. I hope you will be feeling better soon.

Stacy yes, somtimes it is like that, have it been that way for very long, I hope it is ok if I am asking, and I hope you to feel better soon.

Oksana

Thank you, ladies. The iron pills usually work for me really well without upsetting my stomach, so I am really surprised why I am still feeling weird. Something else might be going on, so I will try to see a doctor next week. Unfortunately, iron-rich foods don't do the trick for me. :( Miss_shimmy, to answer your question, yeah, I've been stressed out lately, but my sleep is good and long as usual.

Venefica

Have you added somting to your diet lately, or moved, gotten a new pet or furniture or somthing like that. I am no doctor, but this could be alergy.

sstacy123

Venefica it hasn't really been like that too long...I mean I've gone through phases like that in the past but this has just been lately...but I think it has to do with just the stuff going on in my life...it's weird because there are things that I feel happy about it and then the things that get me down so I think that is the reason for the up and down. I have had it before where I was sad for no reason but not this time.

Well I'm aggravated at myself for getting so frustrated in class today and letting it show...BD is supposed to be fun. Grrr...it wouldn't have been so bad but it's a small class, it should have been an easy move and I'm the only one that couldn't get it...one of the girls was going to try and help me and then the teacher came over there and I had to fight back tears...I told them I was just too frustrated I couldn't do it then...I'm afraid they're all going to think I'm a total spaz...(I cry way to easy)

Aside from that we've been working on balance and I decided I need some help besides the once a week class...anyone know of any good videos for balance?

Status
Not open for further replies.