Hello from France

Founé

Hello,

I'm sorry for my bad english, i use too a translator on the internet to help me.

My name is Founé. I studied the communication in France and after a few years of experiment in the artistic field as a person in charge for the communication and of project, I created my own structure Massaï Arts, the purpose of which is to promote the cultures of the world.
I organize spectacles, concerts, evenings with the original concepts, as well as artistic contests.

Currently, I organize a contest of Oriental's dances in France to give a better indication of this art in France.

:D Nice to meet all the girls of this forum.

Founé

Thank you girls :dance:!

I don't used to speak and wright in english.... At the beginning I was shy, but now, i'm going to try and practice.

Lydia

Hi there ,dont worry my english is not good at all!! but i have survived this forum... poeple are realy nice so you be fine in this corner...happy posting i hope you stay around regards, Lydia

teela

Bonjour, je m'appelle teela. j' habite en Alaska . Je suis professeur des mathematics dans un ecole secondaire. Il y a avec pleasure pour vous ira ici. Sorry I'm know i'm slaughtering French but I'm going by memory as I've not used it in a while. Its great having you here.

Ecuabellydancer

I am going to follow Teela´s example and use the opportunity to practice my french...

Salut Founé, ça va? Je m'appelle Melanie et je suis équatorienne. J´habite à Guayaquil et je suis petite :lol: J'adore cet forum parce que je peux apprendre beaucoup de choses très intéressantes!

I used to know a lot more, but I haven´t practiced for a long time :( anyways, welcome to the forum, you will love it here :dance:

Founé

Merci beaucoup les filles. C'est un plaisir d'écrire et de lire sur ce forum.
Il y a des personnes qui viennent du monde entier. C'est super.:dance:
Merci de m'accueillir en parlant français. C'est trop gentil :)

Thank you girls, it's a real pleasure to wright and read on this forum.
There's people of all the world. it's great. :dance:
Thanks you to welcome me speking french. It's really kind.:)