I have taken a few classes and I am actually learning :D

Venefica

I have been taking belly dance classes lately. It is so fun and I am learning so much. The teacher is very good, she is good at making us understand what she means. I have some problems in that I have Asperger's syndrome so my coordination is not the best, but I am going to take the beginner class a few times. I am learning but have to do so in my own speed. I am very happy about these classes. I was so nervous over taking them as I know of my coordination issues, but it worked out so well.

Thank to all that helped me find the class and I must say I recommend all that are beginning to belly dance to take a class, I get so much more out of the instruction videos I have now.

Lydia

Hi there i was missing you!! wondering what happened and where you gone,now i know gone dancing,welcome back have fun,Lydia

Venefica

I have been moving, not far but it takes a bit of time to get in order. We have rented a nice new apartment now. Thank you for the welcome back.

janaki

Hey Venefica, I was wondering where you were. Good to have you back. I am glad that you are taking belly dance classes. Hope your comment "I get so much more out of the instruction videos I have now" will set a good example for those who think they can learn bellydance only just by watching the DVDs.

A big welcome back hug to you!!!

Farasha Hanem

Hope your comment "I get so much more out of the instruction videos I have now" will set a good example for those who think they can learn bellydance only just by watching the DVDs.

A big welcome back hug to you!!!

This has been my personal experience, as well, Venefica. You can learn some things on your own through instructional DVD's, but they can never be a replacement for interactive instruction. I'm so glad you found a wonderful, understanding class; I hope your journey brings you lifelong happiness. *hugs you* :)

Venefica

Yes the classes is a key, it give the the knowledge to understand the instruction on the videos. It is wonderful and I am happy about it. I weight to. Thank you for the well wishes all.

Zorba

"The Veiled Male"
You're an Aspie? So am I! And I'm a class-A klutz too! Hang in there girlfriend - you can do it!

Yshka

Dear Venefica, nice to see you again here! Congratulations on finding a wonderful class! Keep learning at your own pace and most importantly, have fun and dance, dance!! There's nothing like live instruction.

Here's to many more fun classes!!:dance:

Venefica

You're an Aspie? So am I! And I'm a class-A klutz too! Hang in there girlfriend - you can do it!

It is always nice to meet others. And it give much hope that you have some of the problems I have and still have managed to get so good. Thank you. :)

Here's to many more fun classes!!

I'll drink to that. In fruit tea. :D