Hello from Portugal!

Mariles

Hello! :) I've just joined to this forum, because i love it! I´m portuguese, i´m15 yers old, and i do bellydance since june of this year, and i'm absolutely in love by this art!

I visit this forum almost every day, and have my computer full of videos about bellydance!

I'm sorry if my english isn't very good, i speak portuguese but i can understand english perfectly!

Kisses to all of you.

Last edited:

Maria_Aya

Heyyyyyy welcome
we got to take care of you, you are smaller thatn my daughter that is 17 !
Enjoy reading and posting

Maria Aya, Greece:D

Mariles

Thanks Maria Aya! That's true, i think i'm the "baby" of this place... your daughter does bellydance too?

teela

Welcome, I can tell you right now your English is much better than my Portuguese. It is awesome you've joined. This is such a wonderful place.

Maria_Aya

Thanks Maria Aya! That's true, i think i'm the "baby" of this place... your daughter does bellydance too?

Actualy she have never taken a lesson but from when she was 4 she HAD to listen to arabic music and watch hundrends DVD's with dancers (she had no choice lol).
While she was teenager she hated everything her mom did (me lol) and ofcourse Oriental dance. But last year at the finale of our first show a friend of mine took her on stage and she got the virus lol
So at the second Oriental Soul II show she danced a piece that she decided to do and we were all so surprized lol
But she have done 6 years modern Jazz so she is a trainer dancer.
Now she is preparing for University so no time for dance.

Maria Aya :)

Mariles

Thankyou teela! Actually, i had an english test today...

Wow, Maria Aya, She have had a very oriental childhood! :D
That sounds familiar, i "oblige" my parents to listen those musics too, my mom even said "I never imagined that i'll be listening to this kind of music all time!" now, they also like to hear it. ;)

Dvds i dont have any, it's hard to find them here in Portugal. But i'm trying to find some.

kisses!

BellyDance Girl

Welcome, I am rather new myself, both to this site and to bellydance. I just fnished my first 8 week class. I love this group for the education and support I have received. You will enjoy being here!

gisela

Super Moderator
Welcome! That's a fun story about your parents getting addicted to oriental music :)
Hope you'll like this place!
gisela