Thread: I'm baaaack!

Post Thanks / Like

Cool I'm baaaack!

Hi, kids! It was a short but busy break, not quite as long as I thought it would have to be, and I missed ya'll!

However, I need to let ya'll know that because I have new and quite time-consuming obligations, I plan on limiting my visits to once a week or so. And I won't be posting in many threads, even those discussions where I had been participating.

It won't be because I don't care, folks, but only because I have to make more room in my life for doing other things well.

For instance, at this time I will put up one post only under I'm Looking For... To some it will be a controversial topic, and I hope that the discussion will stay civil and positive because it's of interest to many of us.

Thanks for listening!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kharmine View Post
    Hi, kids! It was a short but busy break, not quite as long as I thought it would have to be, and I missed ya'll!

However, I need to let ya'll know that because I have new and quite time-consuming obligations, I plan on limiting my visits to once a week or so. And I won't be posting in many threads, even those discussions where I had been participating.

It won't be because I don't care, folks, but only because I have to make more room in my life for doing other things well.

For instance, at this time I will put up one post only under I'm Looking For... To some it will be a controversial topic, and I hope that the discussion will stay civil and positive because it's of interest to many of us.

Thanks for listening!
    Welcome back! I always enjoy your posts and I hope the new obligation(s) bring you a lot of joy!!

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome back Kharmine! *hug*

Quote Originally Posted by Kharmine
    It was a short but busy break, not quite as long as I thought it would have to be, and I missed ya'll!

Well, your break was a lot shorter than you expected, so you'll probably show up more often than you expected and post in more threads than you expected too

It's not that easy to get rid of a forum-addiction you know...

Post Thanks / Like

Big Grin

Quote Originally Posted by Moon View Post
    Welcome back Kharmine! *hug*

Well, your break was a lot shorter than you expected, so you'll probably show up more often than you expected and post in more threads than you expected too

It's not that easy to get rid of a forum-addiction you know...
    Hey I really hope it will be this way!!!

I was wondering where you went!!!!

*hug*