Post Thanks / Like

Default My new routine! Hot stuff, ladies...

I have a hot new routine I'm workin' on. I say this dripping with facetious-ness. I will be dancing to Pussycat Dolls' "Don' Cha" at the next all girls hafla at our studio. Oh, yeah.

I have cleared it with Yasmine, and It will be the dumbest thing I've ever done, but why not! I am going to be doing all the "don'ts" of bellydance -
    Boob shimmies. Bad costuming. Bad hair. Horse prancing 123 steps. Bad layering. It's going to be so fun!

Of course, I can't totally make a fool out of myself without clarifying that I can laugh at myself, don't mind others laughing at me, and since it will be in the presence of friends, not enemies, it's all good. I'll give you a report when it's over. Phew...

Post Thanks / Like

I use that PD music all the time in my classes. Nothing wrong with it...I think it's cute! (I also use "Get This Party Started" by Pink, and some of Britney's tunes...)

Post Thanks / Like

LOL, it sounds quite funny Hadassah (although I hope you'll inform the audience that it's not "serious bellydance" and I really HATE that song, but that song deserves "wrong bellydance")

Post Thanks / Like

The song is just silly - I actually sorta like "Buttons", though - the rhythm is cool. Yeah, it's gonna be pure camp, and everyone knows I'm going to be doing a comedy routine.

Post Thanks / Like

Would be nice if you could post a video of that routine here!