Post Thanks / Like

Default how do I insert a picture from my harddrive into a thread?

Do I have to load it into the PhotoGallery?
    I did use it as an attachment, but is there a way to put it into the comment itself? I see other people doing it and I caaaaannnn't!!!!
    Last edited by adiemus; 11-16-2007 at 05:41 AM. Reason: spelling - insert has an i, insert has an i, insert has an i

Post Thanks / Like

When you reply to a post or start a thread you will see a section titled "Additional Options" right below, click "Manage Attachments" and from there you can attach pix from your hard drive. Non thumbnail pictures in a post are published on the internet and can be included by clicking the picture icon when you are making your post.

Post Thanks / Like

OK, so I can't include a pic in my comment if it's only on my hard drive. Cool, now I'll stop thinking I'm just dumb and couldn't work out how to do it!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by adiemus View Post
    OK, so I can't include a pic in my comment if it's only on my hard drive. Cool, now I'll stop thinking I'm just dumb and couldn't work out how to do it!!
    You can include a pic in your comment from your harddrive - just go ahead and use the Manage attachments link to do it