Buying Harem Pants?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Miranda

Hey, I was wondering if any of you knew of a good place to buy Harem pants that are reasonable? Did any of you have experience from buying from this place also? I am really new to this lol and just recently started belly dancing with videos.

miss_shimmy

for me

I got a pair from shimmy shimmy and a pair from sensational collection,though I am in uk so I dont know if this will be helpful for you.
you see my harem pants I use realy for practise,got them from ebay,the cheaper pair were satin with silver coins,very very nice,the other pair cost a little bit more but look so flarey and are awesome to wear.
I love harem pants with passion!!

smiles

miss shimmy:)

Blue Miranda

I got a pair from shimmy shimmy and a pair from sensational collection,though I am in uk so I dont know if this will be helpful for you.
you see my harem pants I use realy for practise,got them from ebay,the cheaper pair were satin with silver coins,very very nice,the other pair cost a little bit more but look so flarey and are awesome to wear.
I love harem pants with passion!!

smiles

miss shimmy:)

So by any chance would you have the links for those sites? I am really new to Ebay aswell lol.

Salome

Administrator
I'm selling used harem pants - red, yellow, multi colored metallic, pink, purple. I'll have to check what other colors. Some have only been worn once, some of the sewing is adequate and some very finely done. If anyone’s interested I’ll post some pictures…

Fatima

I'm selling used harem pants - red, yellow, multi colored metallic, pink, purple. I'll have to check what other colors. Some have only been worn once, some of the sewing is adequate and some very finely done. If anyone’s interested I’ll post some pictures…

Please do. I want to buy some harem pants, but I've not been able to find some that I like.

Blue Miranda

How would you be selling them? I am also interested.

Tribal_Love

I got a couple pair of sheer harem pants (of which I'd never be caught dead wearing alone omg....) to go under my skirt but then I figure since their so sheer/see through looking and in case my skirt goes up a little more than I like when doing my spins (even though my skirts dont go that freaking high but you never know sometimes!), I went to wal mart and went to the sport area and got some loose flare like shorts that go down to about the knee and put those over the harem pants so it's for sure no one will see anything. I kinda do my own thing with whatever I wear but I make sure it's reasonable, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.