Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default BD traffuc cop

Quote Originally Posted by eshta amar View Post
    how about - (insert name here) from (insert name of town here).
    Or...
    Presenting the very popular (insert name here).
    Even the most famous and best dancers avoid saying things like premier cause guess what? they don't have to! because they are so good the art speaks for itself.

I'd still like to find out if I could be the belly dance traffic cop - I am itching to give some tickets! lol

Dear Eshta,
    As head of the BPA, I hereby award you the rank of Official BDPD Traffick Kop, and sanction you to give out overpriced tickets, bejeweled with plastic rhinestones. Make sure they have all of the pertinent info on them such as time, date, which event the perp was attending, etc. We will make a killing on this and be able to afford to hire our Official Uniform Designer to whip up something extra frabjous for our next BD SWAT Team excursion into the underbelly world.
    Regards,
    A'isha Azar in her official capacity as Head of BPA. ( I LOVE this job!!!!!!!!!)

Post Thanks / Like

And of course as a belly dance traffic cop, Eshta will need super dooper batons with which to direct traffic. Maybe bejeweled swords would make an effective statement?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shanazel View Post
    And of course as a belly dance traffic cop, Eshta will need super dooper batons with which to direct traffic. Maybe bejeweled swords would make an effective statement?
    They will in the UK...we'll all be lawbreakers ourselves...

Post Thanks / Like

you all need help....i love you dearly...but you need serious help. possibly Tarik and A'isha more than all.

Post Thanks / Like

why? they are serious lawbreakers out there!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bdpd

Quote Originally Posted by Mya View Post
    you all need help....i love you dearly...but you need serious help. possibly Tarik and A'isha more than all.
    Dear Mya,
    A head of the BPA, I will have to call Eshta and ask her to give you a ticket for thinking such things!!!
    Much love,
    A'isha

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lizaj View Post
    They will in the UK...we'll all be lawbreakers ourselves...
    A few years ago, some guy up in Gillette, Wyoming stole a bulldozer and went on a rampage, bulldozing cars and street lights and whatever else got in his way. Not long after that, I saw a bumpersticker that said, "When bulldozers are outlawed, only outlaws will have bulldozers."

V.I.P.
    Post Thanks / Like

I am rolling on the floor laughing at everyone's posts here...You guys are hysterical! lol

Have we send any belly dance police out on missions yet or is it still in the planning stages. I know an event coming up where belly dance police would be needed.

Post Thanks / Like

As official belly dance police traffic cop I will be happy to carry bejeweled swords or canes. I look forward to giving out all kinds of tickets for offences with appropriate $$ fines such as:
    undecorated bra straps $200 fine (fix it ticket)
    underwear showing $500 fine (fix it ticket)
    shoulder shimmies directly in front of guy's faces $1500 ($2000 if they actually touch their faces/heads with the fringe or costume)
    costumes that don't fit $100 fine (fix it ticket)
    overtly sexual moves during performances $1000 fine
    just plain ugly costumes $200 (it is subjective - this is a fix-it ticket)
    dancers who don't wear coverups $850 fine
    Bending over to pick up your own tips $600 fine
    Hopefully we will generate enough income with these grossly inflated tickets to buy some awesome uniforms!
    oooh the power! the power!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Why, Eshta, those fines aren't inflated- if anything, they are extremely lenient. Perhaps we should create some form of community service or incarceration for serious offenses:

Anything that could be construed as a lap dance: two weeks in the BOB slammer.

Suggestively stroking any body part that is not for sale: ten days in the BOB slammer

Suggestively stroking any body part that is for sale: permanent exile to a land with no sequins, no silk, no beads, no veils, no canes, no swords, no middle eastern music

Belly dancing to heavy metal, Beethoven, or elevator music: ten days incarceration in a room where the Barney theme is played twenty hours a day. The other four hours will be devoted to multiple choruses of "99 Bottles of Beer on the Wall."

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast