Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lizaj View Post
    Well the troupe I belong to is the premier one of its' type in the NW...could that be because we are the ONLY one of its' type?

WTF..no need for any experience..oh sigh..oh why am I not surprised?

Now this is upsetting me and I am too frail a flower to be upset..someone tell me who these people are ....I am intrigued!
    Whisper in my ear..are they on You tube..will I have heard of them?
    yeah.. really... back to reality... how can we actually do our new found "work" if we have no "secret informers"..
    ooh.... & I think shaz should head up our (ariel (spelling??)) "SWAT" (or should I (or CAN I) say "BOB-SLAP") team.........

Post Thanks / Like

Oooh! Can I join? After all, I'm the *premier* male Belly Dancer in my town! In fact, I'm the ONLY male Belly Dancer in my town! I might even be the ONLY Belly Dancer period in my (tiny) town!

Can I?, Can I?!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shanazel View Post
    I always wanted to be a trapeze artist. Perhaps the way to start is a good advertising campaign and fliers to be handed out at the next circus that comes to town: "Premier trapeze artists troupe forming: basic aerial experience welcome, but not required. Bring your own rope."

The first performance should be a smashing success. I am perfectly qualified to start this troupe- I once had a tree swing, you know.
    I had one of those ( tree swing) - Yay! seems I am also qualified!

Post Thanks / Like

Default BOB-Slap

Quote Originally Posted by belly_dancer View Post
    yeah.. really... back to reality... how can we actually do our new found "work" if we have no "secret informers"..
    ooh.... & I think shaz should head up our (ariel (spelling??)) "SWAT" (or should I (or CAN I) say "BOB-SLAP") team.........

Dear Belly_dancer,
    HAHAHAHA!!!!!!! The BOB_Slap!! I love this concept!! It could be our main method of both persuasion and interrogation!!!! We could use black gloves or if that doesn't work, we could use a whole sequined gauntlet in colors of our own choosing. If they REALLY refuse to see things our way, then we would break out the beaded fringe shoulder to wrist length sleeve!! I'm getting the vapors just thinking about it!!
    Regards,
    A'isha

Post Thanks / Like

YES! what a great idea - the international BDPD administering BOB-SLAPs to the guilty. Or the eBOB-SLAP for virtual felonies like websites peddling self-serving made up drivel, or sleaze. Oh yeah, you know who you are...

Though in the interests of fairness I suppose we'd need a court of some sort to assess the evidence. No lawyers though, any right thinking belly dancer should defend herself/himself and spend the money on a new costume instead.

Post Thanks / Like

OMG... am SNORTING my coffee up my nose!!!!!! we are SOOOOOOO sick... I LOVE it!!!!..... oooohhhhh I am mentally picturing which costumes would look good with glove additions (not an accessory I usually wear..... but) hmmmmmmm would be SOOOO much fun to take em off.... & WHACK..... oops I am getting out of hand again!!!!
    thanks for cheering up my day!!!

Post Thanks / Like

How about I head up the aerial reconnnaisance team, searching for evil deeds and doers from my tree swing? I appreciate the nomination to Swat team, and while it is hard to resist the temptation of administering Bob Slaps (oh ,that is so good), I am a gentle soul who would probably better be put to work as a scout. I want a scout costume like in the old West, with leather fringe on my bedlah and my cowboy boots encrusted with crystal beadwork. I'd need deerskin gloves with fancy beading, and maybe chaps over my harem pants...

(Oooooh, I think I just made myself dizzy with that description. Gotta go lay down)

V.I.P.
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shanazel View Post
    How about I head up the aerial reconnnaisance team, searching for evil deeds and doers from my tree swing? I appreciate the nomination to Swat team, and while it is hard to resist the temptation of administering Bob Slaps (oh ,that is so good), I am a gentle soul who would probably better be put to work as a scout. I want a scout costume like in the old West, with leather fringe on my bedlah and my cowboy boots encrusted with crystal beadwork. I'd need deerskin gloves with fancy beading, and maybe chaps over my harem pants...

(Oooooh, I think I just made myself dizzy with that description. Gotta go lay down)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by A'isha Azar View Post
    Dear Belly_dancer,
    HAHAHAHA!!!!!!! The BOB_Slap!! I love this concept!! It could be our main method of both persuasion and interrogation!!!! We could use black gloves or if that doesn't work, we could use a whole sequined gauntlet in colors of our own choosing. If they REALLY refuse to see things our way, then we would break out the beaded fringe shoulder to wrist length sleeve!! I'm getting the vapors just thinking about it!!
    Regards,
    A'isha
    LMAO!!!! Just woke up and eating my papaya and I nearly choked myself. We are bellydance obessed sickos. Love it love it.

Post Thanks / Like

I have got to tell you team, I am sooooo enjoying this thread! Keep up the good work! Now who is the recruitment officer so that I may report for duty?

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast