Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, do you wonder the original topic eventually led to a discussion of beating things to smithereens?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Aniseteph View Post
    Update on the post that started this thread.

Success...

Performing at Planet Egypt by this time next year.

(OK, maybe I'm just bitter and twisted and frustrated in all things bellydance right now, but sometimes don't you just wonder why you bother? Bah, humbug, I'm off to crawl under a rock somewhere...)
    I see there is a long waiting list for Planet Egypt..At my age doubt I'll be incarcerated in the twilight home for twinkly twirlies by the time I came to the top!

Post Thanks / Like

I see there is a long waiting list for Planet Egypt..At my age doubt I'll be incarcerated in the twilight home for twinkly twirlies by the time I came to the top!

to explain the twirly bit. Those of us with free bus passes are know on Merseyside as twirlies...We can travel free after 9.30am and some are well known at trying to weedle onto an earlier with a "Am I t'early..mr driver?"
    So nothing to do my my nipple tassles..thank the Lord.
    Last edited by lizaj; 03-26-2008 at 04:22 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lizaj View Post
    to explain the twirly bit. Those of us with free bus passes are know on Merseyside as twirlies...We can travel free after 9.30am and some are well known at trying to weedle onto an earlier with a "Am I t'early..mr driver?"
    So nothing to do my my nipple tassles..thank the Lord.
    could always threaten the more jobsworthy drivers with the nipple tassels though

I still feel like beating things to smithereens at the idea of them performing at PE and you not. Must lighten up and direct energy into positive self-improvement, sign up for some workshops or something. Grrr.

V.I.P.
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Aniseteph View Post
    I still feel like beating things to smithereens at the idea of them performing at PE and you not.
    Quality control seems to be lacking at that gig - skirts are optional, for a start.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gisela View Post
    hahahaha what a threat!!

Something for the tribal court perhaps. "I sentence you to a complete de-tasseling"
    Hey Gisela, are you going to be the Judge?

Post Thanks / Like

Oh my goodness, No! That's way too much responsability for a baby-dancer like me. I could maybe be that person who makes drawings of the accused and the other people at the trial.
    immer glimmer

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by janaki View Post
    That is really bad!!! You did well Aniseteph!!!

On this note, I think we should start recruiting for the bellydance police academy. How about I nominate A'isha to head the BPA. I am recuriting myself as BD detective sargent. LOL.

Hugs
    Janaki
    I think we should start a street gang instead. THE BELLY BUNCH! We can do glide bys and beat up offenders for wearing our colors, (all of them). That way, we don't have to be legal or politically correct. We can get straight to the point and slap some sense into them and run them out of town if they don't mend their ways. Law enforcement has too much paper work! We'd have to report what they were wearing, where the offense took place etc, etc. We could bypass all of that. Just ding them in the heads with ninja zills and zaghareet torture.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tarik Sultan View Post
    I think we should start a street gang instead. THE BELLY BUNCH! We can do glide bys and beat up offenders for wearing our colors, (all of them). That way, we don't have to be legal or politically correct. We can get straight to the point and slap some sense into them and run them out of town if they don't mend their ways. Law enforcement has too much paper work! We'd have to report what they were wearing, where the offense took place etc, etc. We could bypass all of that. Just ding them in the heads with ninja zills and zaghareet torture.
    Dude. You are seriously my kind of guy. WHEN are you coming to the Southwest??? If you are EVER thinking of coming to visit Sedona, Phoenix, Flagstaff, or Prescott, let me know. You can stay in our spare room if you want!!! Only if you let me go with you on a glide by, of course....I get enough drive by's in our ED so being the culprit on a glide by sounds like a great diversion!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bdpd

Quote Originally Posted by Tarik Sultan View Post

Dear Tarik,

Honey....... what makes you think police departments are politically correct or legal????????? this way we can do all the street gang stuff and get TOTALLY away with it, cause "THE LAW" is on our side.
    Regards,
    A'isha
    Head of the BPA

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast