Call in the belly dance police...

belly_dancer

Well the troupe I belong to is the premier one of its' type in the NW...could that be because we are the ONLY one of its' type?:lol:

WTF..no need for any experience..oh sigh..oh why am I not surprised?

Now this is upsetting me and I am too frail a flower to be upset..someone tell me who these people are ....I am intrigued!
Whisper in my ear..are they on You tube..will I have heard of them?

yeah.. really... back to reality... how can we actually do our new found "work" if we have no "secret informers"..
ooh.... & I think shaz should head up our (ariel (spelling??)) "SWAT" (or should I (or CAN I) say "BOB-SLAP") team.........

Zorba

"The Veiled Male"
Oooh! Can I join? After all, I'm the *premier* male Belly Dancer in my town! In fact, I'm the ONLY male Belly Dancer in my town! I might even be the ONLY Belly Dancer period in my (tiny) town!

Can I?, Can I?!!

Mosaic

Super Moderator
I always wanted to be a trapeze artist. Perhaps the way to start is a good advertising campaign and fliers to be handed out at the next circus that comes to town: "Premier trapeze artists troupe forming: basic aerial experience welcome, but not required. Bring your own rope."

The first performance should be a smashing success. I am perfectly qualified to start this troupe- I once had a tree swing, you know.

:lol: I had one of those ( tree swing) - Yay! seems I am also qualified!

Aisha Azar

BOB-Slap

yeah.. really... back to reality... how can we actually do our new found "work" if we have no "secret informers"..
ooh.... & I think shaz should head up our (ariel (spelling??)) "SWAT" (or should I (or CAN I) say "BOB-SLAP") team.........

Dear Belly_dancer,
HAHAHAHA!!!!!!! The BOB_Slap!! I love this concept!! It could be our main method of both persuasion and interrogation!!!! We could use black gloves or if that doesn't work, we could use a whole sequined gauntlet in colors of our own choosing. If they REALLY refuse to see things our way, then we would break out the beaded fringe shoulder to wrist length sleeve!! I'm getting the vapors just thinking about it!!
Regards,
A'isha

Aniseteph

YES! what a great idea - the international BDPD administering BOB-SLAPs to the guilty. Or the eBOB-SLAP for virtual felonies like websites peddling self-serving made up drivel, or sleaze. Oh yeah, you know who you are...

Though in the interests of fairness I suppose we'd need a court of some sort to assess the evidence. No lawyers though, any right thinking belly dancer should defend herself/himself;) and spend the money on a new costume instead.

belly_dancer

OMG... am SNORTING my coffee up my nose!!!!!! we are SOOOOOOO sick... I LOVE it!!!!..... oooohhhhh I am mentally picturing which costumes would look good with glove additions (not an accessory I usually wear..... but) hmmmmmmm would be SOOOO much fun to take em off.... & WHACK..... oops I am getting out of hand again!!!!
thanks for cheering up my day!!!

Shanazel

How about I head up the aerial reconnnaisance team, searching for evil deeds and doers from my tree swing? I appreciate the nomination to Swat team, and while it is hard to resist the temptation of administering Bob Slaps (oh ,that is so good), I am a gentle soul who would probably better be put to work as a scout. I want a scout costume like in the old West, with leather fringe on my bedlah and my cowboy boots encrusted with crystal beadwork. I'd need deerskin gloves with fancy beading, and maybe chaps over my harem pants...

(Oooooh, I think I just made myself dizzy with that description. Gotta go lay down)

Suheir

How about I head up the aerial reconnnaisance team, searching for evil deeds and doers from my tree swing? I appreciate the nomination to Swat team, and while it is hard to resist the temptation of administering Bob Slaps (oh ,that is so good), I am a gentle soul who would probably better be put to work as a scout. I want a scout costume like in the old West, with leather fringe on my bedlah and my cowboy boots encrusted with crystal beadwork. I'd need deerskin gloves with fancy beading, and maybe chaps over my harem pants...

(Oooooh, I think I just made myself dizzy with that description. Gotta go lay down)
:D:lol::D:lol:

janaki

Dear Belly_dancer,
HAHAHAHA!!!!!!! The BOB_Slap!! I love this concept!! It could be our main method of both persuasion and interrogation!!!! We could use black gloves or if that doesn't work, we could use a whole sequined gauntlet in colors of our own choosing. If they REALLY refuse to see things our way, then we would break out the beaded fringe shoulder to wrist length sleeve!! I'm getting the vapors just thinking about it!!
Regards,
A'isha

LMAO!!!! :lol::lol::lol: Just woke up and eating my papaya and I nearly choked myself. We are bellydance obessed sickos. Love it love it.

Shakeelah

I have got to tell you team, I am sooooo enjoying this thread! Keep up the good work! Now who is the recruitment officer so that I may report for duty?

adiemus

I'm sorry I just couldn't resist it - the image of a BOB-slap will haunt my dreams...!
You must look at this in full size to appreciate the detailing.:naghty:

lizaj

I would like to volunteer as a plain old fashioned beat bobby

"..'ello 'ello 'ello, what's going on 'ere then? Well it doesn't look like bellydancing dancing to me"
bends knees a coupla times aka PC49
"Move along now girls and stop annoying folks"

Suheir

I'm sorry I just couldn't resist it - the image of a BOB-slap will haunt my dreams...!
You must look at this in full size to appreciate the detailing.:naghty:

HAHAHAHAHAHA! I was looking for amusing birthday cards this morning but that beats all of those! Excellent! :lol:

Brea

Hey, I spent several years, er, *away* for my fighting skills! Can I be the *bad cop*? Or at least the crazy one that eats dog biscuits?!

-Brea Morgiane

Aniseteph

I would like to volunteer as a plain old fashioned beat bobby

"..'ello 'ello 'ello, what's going on 'ere then? Well it doesn't look like bellydancing dancing to me"
bends knees a coupla times aka PC49
"Move along now girls and stop annoying folks"

:D - good old 1950's cliche British police, none of that good cop/bad cop nonsense...

Can I be Doyle out of The Professionals? Armed and dangerous, slightly enigmatic and posing so the light gets my cheekbones just right, crashing down staircases and falling out of Transit vans, tracking down crummy dancers in derelict warehouses... no, that makes no sense, getting carried away here :lol: :redface: 70's flashback...

Adiemus, FAB!!!!!!

Aisha Azar

Bdpd

Dear Cops,
Of course, being BOBs as well, we shall all take whatever positions in the Force we will excell at doing. So far, I highly approve of everyone's choices!! I want to be the Inspector Clouseau of the Belly Dance Police (Adiemus, LOVED the BOB-slap graphic!!)
regards,
A'isha Azar
Gendarme La Dance Du Ventre
(I need to call my Mom to know how to really say that right.... I think)

lizaj

:D - good old 1950's cliche British police, none of that good cop/bad cop nonsense...

Can I be Doyle out of The Professionals? Armed and dangerous, slightly enigmatic and posing so the light gets my cheekbones just right, crashing down staircases and falling out of Transit vans, tracking down crummy dancers in derelict warehouses... no, that makes no sense, getting carried away here :lol: :redface: 70's flashback...

Adiemus, FAB!!!!!!

Well when you watch some dancing, it's certainly like being on another planet...mars or wherever;)

or there's always Dennis and John...da da da da the sweeney..the sweeney
I

Ah and I have just heard tell of a troupe whose teacher went to a coupla tribal lessons and then has formed her own troupe and they have to sign a contract to say they will dance for no one else on pain of whatever....being de-tasselled I assume

da da da da ...