Post Thanks / Like

Default we hade so much fun

Yesterday ,i was thinking to do a extra hour just for fun, today is uae national day so i can not teach by law ,so yesterday we did this
    we played ,,spin the bottle,, all girls sat on the floor in a circle ,the girl where the bottle pointed at after spinning it on the floor was the one that hade to dance first, i spinned it a 2nd time to point out the girl that then hade to choose the category that the first girl hade to dance to....so it realy went great,and the girls all hade so much fun and its good because many poeple are shy to get up in party,s and dance alone so this game is helping them a bit...i did tel them before starting ok if you want to do this class ,you can not say,, no,, then 2 girls only left the others all stayed ,i closed the door..only then i told them what the game was about,they all starded laughing and saying o you cheat...because usely i ask who want to dance alone ? and they ae all looking at eachother..like not me,...so the trick realy worked out well...and its nice because everybody was talking and go giggeling having fun together...the girls attending are from all levels beginners to advance and nobody said ,,no,, ...so yes a bit of ,,cheating,,became a nice evening ...Lydia

Post Thanks / Like

Great idea Lydiaaaaaaaaaa
    Can I steal it? he he
    xoxoxo

Maria Aya

Paris, FRANCE or Cairo, EGYPT or Bratislava, SLOVAKIA
    Post Thanks / Like

lol, me too me too I wanna wanna play that game!

Post Thanks / Like

I am stealing it Lyida and I call it "Lydia's belly dance game" Great idea!!!

Post Thanks / Like

o nice !!!!!!!!! thats what i was hoping for!! its realy lots of fun....and they learn at the same time.....have a great week lady,s hugs Lydia