Request from forum member....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moon

LOL! I remember the cone hat and the mask thing from your site, Amulya, but it was very funny to watch them again.

I wonder how drunk the designers of this crap were? ;)

Zurah

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA! These are pretty good. I kinda like the first one, actually, except for the color.

Michelle

Nothing like a UBDC to make me smile.... or gasp...

Hey Amulya, is unusual the euphemism for Ugly now? hehehe

Dev

What a briliant post Amulya....Actually i liked the first one, Then I opened the 2nd and 3rd and my mouth just got bigger with an wow....specially the lord of the ring one wirh the red face veil. instant thought was somebody has done something with their victoria secret....

http://www.devs.com.au

Last edited:

Amulya

I really like the color of the first one, but that big applique and the open right side are not really so nice. I actually posted that one for the hat he he.

Unusual is the euphemism for ugly.... I don't want to be blamed being a BOB ;) . Or no, that is a compliment now:D

Mariyam

I really like the color of the first one, but that big applique and the open right side are not really so nice. I actually posted that one for the hat he he

Oh GAWD, when I saw the first picture, I thought "Well, this costume ain't too bad...", but when I saw the hat... :D :D :D PEH-LEEZE!

Long live the BOB's! :p

Moon

If I may have another request, Amulya? PLEASE, share that balloon-shaped hat from your website with us... I had to cry from laughing the first time I saw it.

Dev

I think , They all can be wearable, but i still think the lord of the ring one is just a bit too humourous.

Yshka

Wow Amulya, you're such a BOB:D (compliment that is)

No really, these just crack me up. I think the first one could look nice if the bra was normal (and if we unleashed a REALLY GOOD seamstress at it).. The big flower on the skirt is just too much lol, but the other costumes are worse!

wonderful lol. Makes me really miss the UBDC's:)

God I didn't see the others you posted. That Balloonshaped hat is just awful :eek:

Amulya said:
We need the BOB for this, no the belly dance police:
http://images.tribe.net/tribe/upload...5-1f4e8d534c1b

OOOOOOOOOOMFG!!!! *Calls 262, our secret Bellydance patrol hotline... (on mobile phone 262 are the nr's used for B O B), like 911, only it's bellydance police lol :D
When I start visualising I already see someone dressed in a black-blue'ish galabia running in flashing a badge yelling "Freeze! BDPD!!!"....

Last edited:

Shanazel

The balloon hat makes me think of a rather exotic ottoman my roomate and I had in our apartment when we were in graduate school. It is not so much the bedlah police we need here as a twelve step group for recovering taste. "Hi, my name is Habibi, and I am a tacky costume addict."

Oh, heavens, I do adore looking at these costumes. I always supected I had a thick catty streak. Alas, it is true- just bring me a bowl for my milk. The white bra with the single string of beads off the dancer's Christmas tree was a personal favorite.

Yshka, is the badge beaded or sequined?

Yshka

Shanazel said:
Yshka, is the badge beaded or sequined?

The badge would be double sided (so like something you need to flip open). The badge cover is sequined, the badge itself is beaded in different colours with the words "BDPD" in glass beads on it.
It's flashy:D should be available in all colours to match our bedlah:D

Moon

OMG!!!! Thanks for posting Amulya! Some people really choose their costumes with their eyes closed.

Selkie

*falling on the floor laughing*

Oh my... The only use I can see for the balloon/footstool hat is cosplaying a Plant Doll with Tiara Flower bud (which will make no sense to anyone who doesn't read manga, yes I know) Other than that... really oversized pin-cushion for intense sessions of tacky-costume making? ;)

Second one... Y'know you're well overdue for a shower when your bosom goes moldy like that :eek:

BDPD... We work so hard to convince people that our dance is not just prancing around in our underwear and what does she go and do? First thing I thought was "what's this, a make-shift stripper who can't afford a costume?" Ye gods...

Amulya, I'm so sorry... Your artwork is great, but doesn't hold a candle to these costumes. Which is proof that you can't make this stuff up... :cool: I mean, that last one, BDSM polka-dots? Brrrrr! :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.