ATS Workshop in Indiana - Feb.2008!

Q-Tip

WHAT:"Tribal:pura Bloomington 2008"

WHERE: Bloomington Indiana

From the website:
Tribal:pura Bloomington 2008 is here!
The Bloomington Area Arts Council and Different Drummer Belly Dancers are hosting a Tribal Pura event in Bloomington, Indiana.
Join us on February 29 - March 2nd, 2008 for a dance performance and two days of workshops.
Leading these workshops in traditional American Tribal Style Belly Dance are Carolena Nericcio and Megha Gavin, two of the leading innovators in this exciting dance form.

I came across this by accident and didn't find it posted here yet!

I can't attend the 2-day workshop but I might be able to attend the performance on Friday February 29, 2008 - - :dance:

Q-Tip

I looked at the seating for the auditorium (Friday nites performance) and it only seats about 150 or so people - - - I'll be ordering tickets on Monday.

Q-Tip

I looked at the seating for the auditorium (Friday nites performance) and it only seats about 150 or so people - - - I'll be ordering tickets on Monday.
*sigh* tickets aren't available yet & its general admission so if you want a front row seat you better get there early.

I've never attended this type of event but my assumption is that it would sell out quickly because of the guest dancers.

Q-Tip

I purchased my tickets this morning for the Friday night show. It will be the first time that I have seen belly dancing of any style in person AND I get to watch Carolina & Megha doing it.

I'm 41 and I'm so excited I feel like a teenager going on a first date. :lol:

Q-Tip

TONITE IS THE NITE!!

Tonite is the performance and Sat & Sun are the workshop. I'm attending the performance tonite but not the workshop.

I'm soooooooooooooooooo excited to see live belly dance for the first time!

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance: