Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Ingrown hairs

Post Thanks / Like

I too adore girlie talk on Sunday mornings. Ha ha ha, poor Rico and Liamseo! Perhaps threads like these should include a warning at the start for the gentlemen of the forum.

Waxing is the best way for me to keep bumps from appearing. If I can't book an appointment and just have to shave, I make sure to exfoliate the day before, using loofah gloves. Do make sure though that you clean, air and change your loofahs periodically, as they're bound to pick up nasty little things from the humidity in the shower.

Post Thanks / Like

Thing is I have sensitive skin/eczema and when I exfoliate, it get really itchy then want to scratch all my skin off :eek: which is obviously not the desired effect

Post Thanks / Like

Default Tendskin

I get ingrown hairs on my bikini line no matter how I remove the hair (shaving, waxing, Nair, etc.). I've found that exfoliating helps, but I also found out about a product called TendSkin from my determotologist that has helped me more than anything. You can find out more about it and order here: http://www.tendskin.com/

I just put some of the liquid on a cotton ball and rub that over the area immediately after I shave and then again each day after I shower.

I think I'm actually going to have laser hair removal done on my bikini like soon by my dermotologist. Anyone have any experience with that?

Post Thanks / Like

I really dont like shaving...and waxing either....
    I love my epilady!! I love that thing!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Andaleeb View Post
    I think I'm actually going to have laser hair removal done on my bikini like soon by my dermotologist. Anyone have any experience with that?
    oh, yes, but it is painfullllllllll so be prepared :eek:

Post Thanks / Like

Dont worry, I have new piercing in my belly - green colour and its amazing. By the way: Hello !!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I can give you my advice - I have little plastic balls various colours with water inside, you have to put it into the fridge and then when everything will be done, put into your skin - after that it wont hurt and also itch. TRY !!! Im sure that it will help you !!!

Post Thanks / Like

When I'm older I want to see about getting permanent hair removal- right now I'm probably a bit too young and i can't ask the money from my dad- explain why I want a coupla hundred pounds!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234