Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Green Boxes....

Post Thanks / Like

Default green boxes again

Adding to this thread seeing it is already here...

At one stage I am sure i was able to see her left a rep point, now it only shows me comments ( if i can find the post they allude too) So I have no idea who is the generous soul

Also clicking through all the posts I have written seems to be the only way to find what thread they were given on.

Is there somewhere I can actually see who left the rep? I have searched the FAQ and checked through CPuser area, and can't find anything.

Does anyone see who left the comment/rep? I am sure i use to see the persons name ... am I dreaming?
    ~Mosaic

Post Thanks / Like

that is weird. When I click on User CP I immediately come to a page where the rep is listed, which post it was for, who gave it, when and the comment. Although I think maybe only the 5 most recent reps are shown. Can you not see this page?
    immer glimmer

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gisela View Post
    that is weird. When I click on User CP I immediately come to a page where the rep is listed, which post it was for, who gave it, when and the comment. Although I think maybe only the 5 most recent reps are shown. Can you not see this page?
    LOL! Gisela you may slap my hand ... I went back into user cp and checked it out, as i was puzzled you could see the rep box. I looked here and there clicking some of the left hand panel links, then I thought maybe there is something ( link perhaps) at the bottom of the page .... duhhhh what did I see, a little ole box with all the info. I am shaking my head at myself, and asking myself "where was my brain!"

So thank you Gisela, i have found what i thought was lost and wasn't!
    Last edited by Mosaic; 02-08-2008 at 02:37 AM. Reason: sp

Post Thanks / Like

Hahaha, I'm not going to slap you, dear. Just glad you found the "lost" box.
    immer glimmer

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12