Green Boxes....

gypsy8522

I was wondering about those green boxes, squares that keep appearing under my username and when I click on it its says "reputation". I had two when I first signed up and now there are six. Is it like a forum seniority thing???? Strange, I haven't been posting here long enough :think:

Aniseteph

You get green squares when people leave you positive reputation Gypsy :dance:

See that little scales icon at the bottom of the panel on the left (with the user name etc in)? If you click it you can leave positive (or negative :shok:) reputation for the post. You can see any comments people have left for your posts somewhere in your User CP (top panel).

The seniority is linked to how much you've posted. Quantity versus quality :lol:

gypsy8522

Aniseteph,

Thanks for enlightening me on this one.

So, you can leave others a negative reputation?? Oooooooh, great. That is JUST what belly dancers need!

Aniseteph

You're welcome Gypsy.

I've only ever left negative rep once, for some evil troll or other. If you want to leave negative you have to leave a note for the poster saying why!!!! :shok:

PS was going to leave you some positive for a post on one of those Ishtar threads just now but I'd obviously left you some too recently so it blocked me. :mad:

Moon

No Karena, a red box is negative reputation. A grey box means someone with less than 50 posts gave you positive reputation. But their reputation doesn't "count" yet (still cool though) because they don't have enough posts yet.

Mosaic

Super Moderator
green boxes again

Adding to this thread seeing it is already here...

At one stage I am sure i was able to see her left a rep point, now it only shows me comments ( if i can find the post they allude too) So I have no idea who is the generous soul:confused:

Also clicking through all the posts I have written seems to be the only way to find what thread they were given on.

Is there somewhere I can actually see who left the rep? I have searched the FAQ and checked through CPuser area, and can't find anything.

Does anyone see who left the comment/rep? I am sure i use to see the persons name ... am I dreaming?:D
~Mosaic

gisela

Super Moderator
that is weird. When I click on User CP I immediately come to a page where the rep is listed, which post it was for, who gave it, when and the comment. Although I think maybe only the 5 most recent reps are shown. Can you not see this page?

Mosaic

Super Moderator
that is weird. When I click on User CP I immediately come to a page where the rep is listed, which post it was for, who gave it, when and the comment. Although I think maybe only the 5 most recent reps are shown. Can you not see this page?

LOL! Gisela you may slap my hand ... I went back into user cp and checked it out, as i was puzzled you could see the rep box. I looked here and there clicking some of the left hand panel links, then I thought maybe there is something ( link perhaps) at the bottom of the page .... duhhhh what did I see, a little ole box with all the info. I am shaking my head at myself, and asking myself "where was my brain!":lol:

So thank you Gisela, i have found what i thought was lost and wasn't!:D

Last edited: