Review FindMeATeacher.com for FREE...

Will-Williams

Hey Fellow Pickers,

You may or may not have already heard about this particular web site. FindMeATeacher.com allows teachers and instructors of all types worldwide, to setup their own professional online presence in just minutes, and have students in their local area literally hunting them down. The site has been successfully connecting paying students with teachers since way back in 2004.

Well the good news is, we have been busy redesigning and rebuilding the site over the past 13 months, and are now gearing up for a MASSIVE relaunch in January 2008 - just over a months time.

I am currently looking for five people to review the new site before it goes live and in return I will give those five people a FREE lifetime membership to the new site. But I can only accept the first five replies so you will need to be quick.

Simply send me a private message if you are interested, and, if you are one of the first 5 to respond, I will set you up with your own members account so you can log-in and access the new site before the general public.

All I ask is that you check out the new members area, create your professional profile page, and then send me a review of the site. What you liked, what you didn’t like, anything at all. It need only be short.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Here’s To Your Future Success,

Will Williams

Will-Williams

No no no... not spam. Just a genuine offer. Have only posted this on one other forum as I only needed ten people to review my site.

Thanks,

Will

Aisha Azar

Spam??

Dear Mr. Will-Williams,
Your thread has been reported to me as Spam. I am not going to remove the thread at this point because I am not convinced that your post is Spam. I think we will err in your favor rather than against until it is positively proven that you are committing a Spam offense!
Regards,
A'isha Azar

Will-Williams

A,isha,

I acknowledge that my post may have looked spam like but once again I can reassure you that I have only posted this same offer on one or two other forums as I only want a small amount of people to test-drive the new version of our site. I want to keep this very low-key until we relaunch in January.

As also mentioned earlier, I was just looking for some people to review my site obligation free in return for a free lifetime membership. I have no problem finding people to take up this opportunity but this is a forum I read a fair bit so thought I would offer some of your members this opportunity.

As a measure of goodwill, I will extend the offer of the free membership to any other of your members who would like to take advantage of it. There is no obligation or any mention of money, that's not what I'm after, just some honest feedback so we can make this site work for everyone.

The site has been going now successfully since 2004 and I already have current members who have test driven the new version of the site, was just looking for some people who had never heard of us or used our site before for a fresh set of opinions.

If any more of your members would like to take up this opportunity, yourself included, simply let me know and I will set up your free memberships. I'll give everyone two more days to reply but then I will need to cease the offer :-(

Thanks again for your co-operation with this and I look forward to helping you and your members in the future.

Kind Regards,

WILL

karena

Just a tip: if the offer is genuine, put a link to your website where people can register or find details. Looking at the website, it looks credible, but there is a pop-up about a relaunch in Oct 2006 which raises questions. There is no way of knowing whether you really represent this website, unless the user can go through the website itself. Just a thought.

Will-Williams

Karena,

Good point! Also i'm not sure where you saw the popup talking about a relaunch in 2006? There may be one still floating around on one of the pages which I missed. Oops. Shows you how long we have been working on this. We thought it would be relaunching over a year ago! :) Boy was I wrong. Has been a much bigger project than I thought.

The reason I don't have a signup page to offer you is because this is just a little offer for a few people to try out the site. Didn't feel it was that necessary as I got the replies I was looking for in no time. Anyway, I have set A'isha up with a members account so she can verify that I am infact legitimately representing this website, of which I am the original founder.

Kind Regards,

WILL

karena

Hi Will

It's on the links page. It floats in from the left. In a previous job I used to coordinate user acceptance testing, so I guess it's in my nature to 'break' things. And has there ever been an IT project that hasn't overrun, except of course Y2K stuff, but then that would have struggled to overrun.

Best wishes.
k