Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default hi ,,,,because upset

Hi all ,i just wanna say hi wishing everybody a nice day,i have just posted a not nice post (what i can not see yet on the forum perhaps its deleted!)
    Anyway to write that post made me very upset i think it is not my best side to say things like that and it makes me realy upset to do so...So to get it out of my systeem i just send this one and wish everybody a great day and many huuuuuuuuuuuuuugs....ayayayaaaay Lydia

Post Thanks / Like

Have a nice day too Lydia. Don't worry too much, everybody can be angry sometimes. Everybody who knows you for a longer time here knows you're a very friendly person

Post Thanks / Like

Oh dear - don't feel bad Lydia. Moon's right. We should forgive the occasional angry post, and it's obvious from your usual posts what a nice sensitive soul you are.

Post Thanks / Like

It is all ok Lydia. It goes to show you are a human. Have a gooday yourself.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Upset

Dear Lydia,
    I am not sure what your wrote or why, but I do know that you are one of the kindest people on this forum. If you wrote a mean post, the recipient might well have deserved every word!!
    Regards,
    A'isha

Post Thanks / Like

Dear Lydia, one not-nice post does not negate the dozens and dozens of nice posts you've made. Even Esmeralda has to lose her cool once in a while or she'd be in danger of being declared a saint and those saints are just impossible to live with. Hugs back atcha, sweetie. Shanazel

Post Thanks / Like

Awww sweet Lydiaaaaaaa !!!
    Dont know about the post, but you cant loose your sweetness !!!

Kisses Maria Aya

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Lydia, I agree with all the above. The post I think you meant is not mean at all, just maybe not as sweet as your other posts. I think it was a valid opinion to share and I'm glad you got it off your chest. You're just the sweetest and always ready to wish us a nice day and bring a smile.
    Last edited by gisela; 12-18-2007 at 05:01 PM.
    immer glimmer

Post Thanks / Like

Lydia - in a world of unfairness, unkindness and anger your posts are a welcome breath of fresh air, and bring light and love to people - big hugs to you and take care through this very busy time.

Post Thanks / Like

Gosh i have been so worried i kept on thinking about this post i posted yesterday, i felt realy bad.... but the problem is that i feel it was the correct thing to do even do i feel bad about it ,i dont know if that makes any sence..i think it is not realy me to say things like that and it realy makes me very upset ...i dont ever want to hurt anybody,s feelings or say things that are not nice to anybody and i am always carefull in how i put things so that i am sure nobody on the other end will feel upset when reading it...i also hope that the person that i was arguiing with will try to see my point of view and why i did so, and that we can just forget about it and dont think about it anymore and still be friends,beside that i am sorry if i cause any disturbing feelings to anyone by mailing that post ...sincerly Lydia

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast