My Latest Performance

Jack

Hey guys, lend me your opinion please!
I've been without a teacher for a little over a year so I don't have any other dancers to help straiten me out:(. So I thought I would post my latest video here so that I could have other dancers give me constructive critisism (if their willing). However, because of my age (15), I would be nervouse to post on an extremely public place (youtube) so that EVERYONE could watch me:confused:.So I thought that I could post it on youtube for 1 week, and post the link here for you to watch, and then remove it from youtube so that there would be a limit on how many people would view it.
What do you think?;)

Last edited:

Salome

Administrator
Our photo gallery allows you to upload videos so you wouldn't have to post it on youtube. Just click the photo gallery link in the left hand navigation bar...

Jack

I think I may have solved my own problem. It seems to take a while to upload to this site and my router isn't very reliable recently:confused:. I think because it takes so long to upload that my router goes down again before it fully uploads. I'll have to stick to my original plan and post it on youtube for a bit and then take it off. Oh well.;)

karena

A tip for posting things on you tube that you don't really want the world to see, put in keywords that people won't look for. We use you tube to put videos up to share and put in key words only we will know. Not fool proof, people can stumble across it, but limits the hits. Bellydance as key word can attract all sorts.