Want to be a Moderator on this forum?

Salome

Administrator
Greetings all,

we are looking for several volunteer candidates - we need an additional moderator in the Male dancers forum, the Off Topic forum and the Video Clips from Youtube forum. Moderator duties include checking your forum, optimally, once a day. This means reading new threads and posts in your forum, helping members when they need it (such as using a function of the forum) deleting spam, keeping a cool head in hot threads, keeping threads on topic and generally being a good steward :) There are a series of easy tutorials that Anatoliy and I have set up to teach folks what they need to know in terms of moving, deleting, merging... threads. If you have the time and desire please let us know.

Moon

I could do Video clips from Youtube (or male dancers, I don't mind, unless you prefer a male there). Is it a problem I will be on holiday for 4 days this week?

Salome

Administrator
Perfect, that's our three (one person responded via PM). Thanks ladies! Check your PM tomorrow for instructions :)

Lydia

Sorry Salome, i would love to help out,but i am sure you know how clumsy i am with pc,s.....so i want be of much help ...have a great day Lydia

Lydia

hahahaha LOL REEN YOU ARE A NATKEES!!!! send you a biiig hug hope to catch you this week for the next cup coffee....Lydia

Lydia

gosh Janaki ,that is even a bigger hug than i just send away to you ,you just mention the 3 favorite people in my life,Lydia

Moon

Salome, I didn't receive a pm yet, is that right? I might be unable to visit the forum during the next 4 days, so I hope it's not a problem if I reply the pm a bit later?