Hello

haven

Hi everyone,
I just want to say..Im so exited to have found this forum..I didnt even know a belly dance forum existed.
I didnt even know there where different belly dance styles out there till i read some of the threads in this forum. Thats how little I know about it.
Im really inerested in learning a lot more...and hope to learn more here.

I guess i would say Im a beginner.
My first experince with belly dancing was when I bought my first Veena & Neena dvd...Im not sure what style Veena & Neena are does anyone?

KuteNurse

Welcome and it is exciting to have you here! This is the most wonderful place for BDers and I look forward to reading your posts...Happy Holidays!

Safran

Welcome Haven! Unfortunately I can't help you with what style Veena and Neena are, but I am sure you will get to learn a lot about different styles over here!

gisela

Super Moderator
Welcome! At first I was also surprised to find forums and all this information about bellydance on the internet. Never thought about it earlier. I have learnt sooo much and I wish you luck in reading, learning and pursuing the great art of belly dance.
I think Veena and Neena do American Cabaret as I once saw the dance with a snake, but I haven't seen a lot more than that with them, so I'm not sure.