Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Yay we're back!

Post Thanks / Like

Big Grin Yaaaaaaay!!!

I've been away since early November because of stupid, evil work, so when I tried to come back recently, my heart sank when the internet said "the page cannot be found." I've missed you all so very, very terribly! I'm just so glad that the forum is back, and that things are now back to normal again. *hugs*

As to what I've been up to lately: this past Christmas season has been the worst for me yet. I won't launch into a tirade here about how commercial the holidays have become, but I will say that it breaks my heart to see that things have taken almost complete precedence (sp?) over love, family, and what the Christmas season is supposed to represent (and if I had a dollar for every time I've been asked, "Do you have any Wii's?", I wouldn't have to work for the Big Happy Face retail chain anymore ). Anyway, that's why I was away for so long. I was working six days a week, 12 hours a day almost every day, and when I came home, I barely had the energy to do what was necessary. I'm so glad it's over for another year.

I'm almost finished with my poem, and have contacted Ms. Salimpour, but I haven't heard anything back yet. But that's okay, I have a lot of patience, and know what it's like to have a busy life. Classes are going well, even though I still dance like a hiccupping centipede wearing all-left combat boots! Last night, I bought my first real bellydance costume from another student in class, and I'm so excited! Not only that, our class will be giving its first performance at the end of this month!

Sorry for getting off-topic; I'm just so excited and glad to be back, and that the forum wasn't permenantly gone. I almost went to Bhuz to have a look around, but was afraid that it just wouldn't be the same. Anyway, thank you, Salome, for all your hard work and dedication. It feels good to be "home" again!

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Farasha,

welcome back to you too! No forum for too long is not a good thing at all.
    Nice to hear from you again. Now you've got a real costume ofcourse we want to see pictures!!

Post Thanks / Like

Big Grin

Quote Originally Posted by Yshka View Post
    Hey Farasha,

welcome back to you too! No forum for too long is not a good thing at all.
    Nice to hear from you again. Now you've got a real costume ofcourse we want to see pictures!!
    Thanks, Yshka! *hugs!* I'll post pics as soon as I can.

Post Thanks / Like

Love and hugs to everyone! I was afraid all there threads were gone or something!!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234