Yay we're back!

Tabitha

Hi there...I'm an OD lurker and a Bhuz poster. And now Bhuz isn't working. Arg! I like to have all of my addictions at the same time: Bhuz, OD, and Tribe. If one of them isn't working it feels strange. Oh well, I have to go to school for the rest of the day/evening anyway, so maybe that will take my mind off of it!

KuteNurse

Awww Salome:) It is not your fault the site went down. We all owe you a thankyou for keeping this such a wonderful site for all:) Thankyou very much! I also was missing everyone. Especially since my internet service was down the week before. I am starting classes again tomorrow, so I have been looking up belly dance things etc...Glad to be back into it again.

KuteNurse

Ohhhh...and...It was fun seeing everyone on Bhuzz also! I was giggling when I saw so many familiar faces who have the same BD forum addiction as I:)

chryssanthi sahar

Yupiiiiiiiiiii!!!!:clap::clap::clap:
I also just found out that OD is back again:D I really got withdrawal symptoms, checking again and again (except the last day, because I didn't want to get frustrated again). But now it's here :dance::dance::dance:

Mosaic

Super Moderator
I just noticed that Bhuz was down as well:-( Thank goodness ODnet is up and running, can you imagine if both were down. My goodness there would be bellydancers world wide all acting a little crazy and scaring the nons to death:lol:

karena

I just noticed that Bhuz was down as well:-( Thank goodness ODnet is up and running, can you imagine if both were down. My goodness there would be bellydancers world wide all acting a little crazy and scaring the nons to death:lol:

That is a scary thought. There should be an emergency website we can all go to, like emergency offices in the peace and emergency planning field. We should get together with another dance community (I think salsa people would be fun) and have a reciprocal arrangement :lol:

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Hi there...I'm an OD lurker and a Bhuz poster. And now Bhuz isn't working. Arg! I like to have all of my addictions at the same time: Bhuz, OD, and Tribe. If one of them isn't working it feels strange. Oh well, I have to go to school for the rest of the day/evening anyway, so maybe that will take my mind off of it!

Bhuz is back online:D

Farasha Hanem

Yaaaaaaay!!!

I've been away since early November because of stupid, evil work, so when I tried to come back recently, my heart sank when the internet said "the page cannot be found." :( I've missed you all so very, very terribly! I'm just so glad that the forum is back, and that things are now back to normal again. :D *hugs*

As to what I've been up to lately: this past Christmas season has been the worst for me yet. I won't launch into a tirade here about how commercial the holidays have become, but I will say that it breaks my heart to see that things have taken almost complete precedence (sp?) over love, family, and what the Christmas season is supposed to represent (and if I had a dollar for every time I've been asked, "Do you have any Wii's?", I wouldn't have to work for the Big Happy Face retail chain anymore :mad:). Anyway, that's why I was away for so long. I was working six days a week, 12 hours a day almost every day, and when I came home, I barely had the energy to do what was necessary. I'm so glad it's over for another year.

I'm almost finished with my poem, and have contacted Ms. Salimpour, but I haven't heard anything back yet. :( But that's okay, I have a lot of patience, and know what it's like to have a busy life. Classes are going well, even though I still dance like a hiccupping centipede wearing all-left combat boots! :lol: Last night, I bought my first real bellydance costume from another student in class, and I'm so excited! Not only that, our class will be giving its first performance at the end of this month! :shok: :dance:

Sorry for getting off-topic; I'm just so excited and glad to be back, and that the forum wasn't permenantly gone. I almost went to Bhuz to have a look around, but was afraid that it just wouldn't be the same. Anyway, thank you, Salome, for all your hard work and dedication. It feels good to be "home" again! :dance:

Yshka

Hey Farasha,

welcome back to you too! No forum for too long is not a good thing at all.
Nice to hear from you again. Now you've got a real costume ofcourse we want to see pictures:cool:!!

Farasha Hanem

Hey Farasha,

welcome back to you too! No forum for too long is not a good thing at all.
Nice to hear from you again. Now you've got a real costume ofcourse we want to see pictures:cool:!!

Thanks, Yshka! *hugs!* I'll post pics as soon as I can. :D :dance: