Yay we're back!

gisela

Super Moderator
whoa, I'm relieved as well! I thought it was just me. Since I've been visiting my parents this weekend I thought maybe it was something with their connection. So happy to see you all again!

nicknack

Yay we're back, relationship problems be damned, the lack of this site was what was really keeping me down all weekend.

Ranya

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey! I also thought at first it's just me, but then I stopped receiving notifications so I figured...what happened?

Salome

Administrator
Hey everybody :) That was a looong couple of days without... For those of you who are wondering what happened, we exceeded our disc space. And since I'm on the other side of the world right now and it happend on a weekend it took some time to buy more space and for the techs to upgrade us but all is well now!

Maria_Aya

Home sweet home !!!!!!!!
It's official now !!!
I'm more than sick addicted lol
I just missed sooooooooo much our orientaldancer community, missed you all !!
Was checking 100 times per day if the site is up !!
xoxoxo
to all

Maria Aya

Ranya

Yeeeey! I also thought it's only me, but since I stopped receiving notifications I figured. BTW I tried to post yesterday but I had huge problems and finally couldn't post at all....argh...so here I come, back again. I am so happy. I am so addicted to this forum that I really suffered from abstinence, l:D.

Mosaic

Super Moderator
That is weird I actually started this thread and my post isn't even here LOL! never mind, it is good to be back.

There was a lot of addicted folk going thru some baaadd withdrawals .... I mean i checked to see if OD was up about 10 times today!

karena

That is weird I actually started this thread and my post isn't even here LOL! never mind, it is good to be back.

Do you know what's weirder, you started a thread with exactly the same name! I was a little freaked by it...
Yours is over in off topic. :)

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Do you know what's weirder, you started a thread with exactly the same name! I was a little freaked by it...
Yours is over in off topic. :)

LOL! so it is, that is freaky... but as they say "great minds think alike":lol::dance:

janaki

Hey everybody :) That was a looong couple of days without... For those of you who are wondering what happened, we exceeded our disc space. And since I'm on the other side of the world right now and it happend on a weekend it took some time to buy more space and for the techs to upgrade us but all is well now!

Hi Salome, It was tooooooo loooooong for addcits like me. :lol::lol:I am glad the ODnet family is united:lol:. Hope you are not too stressed by it. Tks to you for solving the problem.

Hey guys, big ODnet family HUUUUUUGGGG, Missed you all tons.

Now I am gonna post things like crazy. Funny that my typing speed has improved phenomenally!!!

Safran

It is good to be back! Those days seemed LONG without orientaldancer. I actually realised that if the forum disappeared I would be deprived of my daily "sneak-off" moments and of a bunch of great people.
So glad we're back together again!!! :dance::dance::dance:

Yshka

Damn, I don't think I've ever missed anything more in my whole life. I was also checking every day for millions of times to see if it wass back up lol.

I guess this forum is an addiction to every one of us. But what can you say, when you don't see your family for so long you're bound to miss em:D.

I'm really happy that were back up!!!

adiemus

How awesome - two thread to thank the heavens and Salome and the techs for getting me back on an even keel (I was starting to go a little weird from hitting the reload button)
Hugs to everyone!

Aniseteph

Wooooooohoooooooh! We're back!

I really missed you lot. Very comforting to see some of you on the Bhuz emergency backup thread!

karena

I've noticed Bhuz has been down since this afternoon. Maybe they'll be a little Bhuz enclave collecting on here...