V.I.P.
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Instruction DVD's

Hello All,

I recently purchased a few new instructional dvd's. One in particular I really like. Belly Dance Basics and Beyond with Jenna from New York. I find her teaching to be elegant and technical. She teaches good posture and she really has a way of explaining how to do things. Does anyone else have this dvd or know anything about Jenna?

Post Thanks / Like

I have her Heartbeat of Bellydance DVD. Good solid advice, she teaches in a very relaxed manner. It's my understanding that she along with Amar and Kaeshi initially formed BellyQueen. I don't know why she isn't no longer with the group.
    You may find more info here:
    ::: BeyondBellydance ::: Jenna ::: Venture beyond your expectations with bellydancer Jenna's solo performances and group belly dance classes; based in Manhattan, Jenna is available for Middle Eastern dance workshops and private lessons as well.
    Yasmine

V.I.P.
    Post Thanks / Like

Thankyou Yasmine...I am watching her performance clips as we speak. She is fun to watch. I really have learned a lot watching her DVD in a short period of time.

Post Thanks / Like

I have both the Heartbeat and Basic and Beyond and they're priceless. Lots of good information and extremely cheap. I already pre-ordered the Next Level one. KuteNures, try to buy all her instructional DVDs I know you'll love them.

V.I.P.
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fatima View Post
    I have both the Heartbeat and Basic and Beyond and they're priceless. Lots of good information and extremely cheap. I already pre-ordered the Next Level one. KuteNures, try to buy all her instructional DVDs I know you'll love them.

Thankyou for all the great advice. I think I will order them all I watched her basics and beyond again last night and I love it. A good BD friend is also looking for a good instructional dvd. I am going to suggest Jenna to her

Post Thanks / Like

I got a spam e-mail from Amazon last week, announcing the upcoming launch of Jenna's new video: Bellydance - The Next Level: Transitions, Turns & Layers. There's a short promotional video on the Amazon webpage (down in the reviews) if you want to get a sneak preview.

I must say I love her first video, so I'm probably going to order this one eventually!

V.I.P.
    Post Thanks / Like

It looks like a wonderful new video. I can't wait to see it also.