Instruction DVD's

KuteNurse

Hello All,

I recently purchased a few new instructional dvd's. One in particular I really like. Belly Dance Basics and Beyond with Jenna from New York. I find her teaching to be elegant and technical. She teaches good posture and she really has a way of explaining how to do things. Does anyone else have this dvd or know anything about Jenna?

I have her Heartbeat of Bellydance DVD. Good solid advice, she teaches in a very relaxed manner. It's my understanding that she along with Amar and Kaeshi initially formed BellyQueen. I don't know why she isn't no longer with the group.
You may find more info here:
::: BeyondBellydance ::: Jenna ::: Venture beyond your expectations with bellydancer Jenna's solo performances and group belly dance classes; based in Manhattan, Jenna is available for Middle Eastern dance workshops and private lessons as well.
Yasmine

KuteNurse

Thankyou Yasmine...I am watching her performance clips as we speak. She is fun to watch. I really have learned a lot watching her DVD in a short period of time.:)

Fatima

I have both the Heartbeat and Basic and Beyond and they're priceless. Lots of good information and extremely cheap. I already pre-ordered the Next Level one. KuteNures, try to buy all her instructional DVDs I know you'll love them.

KuteNurse

I have both the Heartbeat and Basic and Beyond and they're priceless. Lots of good information and extremely cheap. I already pre-ordered the Next Level one. KuteNures, try to buy all her instructional DVDs I know you'll love them.

Thankyou for all the great advice. I think I will order them all:) I watched her basics and beyond again last night and I love it. A good BD friend is also looking for a good instructional dvd. I am going to suggest Jenna to her:)