Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

About 13 years now. I'm still as gung-ho as ever!

Post Thanks / Like

I've been bellydancing for 5 years and a half. Even when I was pregnant. (I'm the proud mother of a two year old girl).
    Since I'm quite busy, I'm trying to practice whenever I can. Recently I've started to practice half an hour per day. My little girl dances with me, so I feel more compelled to practice.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ana View Post
    I've been bellydancing for 5 years and a half. Even when I was pregnant. (I'm the proud mother of a two year old girl).
    Since I'm quite busy, I'm trying to practice whenever I can. Recently I've started to practice half an hour per day. My little girl dances with me, so I feel more compelled to practice.
    *jealous* I hope one day I have a lovely daughter to dance with, too!

Post Thanks / Like

Ive been dancing for 6 years now. I dance every day, sometimes for 10 minutes, sometimes for 6 hours (in my dance company). I used to practice so I could get better technically. Now Im more interested in dancing to express myself. I love getting into the meat of the music.

Thanks for asking!

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Amethist, I've been going it buy myself for almost a year now. I also use Veena and Neena DVD's. I have others but I like there's best. This spring I will be taking lessions.

Post Thanks / Like

I started bellydancing about 5-6 years ago, around that...I practice almost every day...or when I get the chance.

Post Thanks / Like

I have been taking lessons for two years and practice everyday at home for about an hour. I am considering to sign up for more than one lesson a week, maybe twice a week. I love bd, but I need to work on my arm movements, they are awful... Antoher thing that helps me is to watch videos on youtube.

Post Thanks / Like

I dance everyday for one hour (that includes warming up and stretching, including some yoga here), and i do dancing for fun after that, i also have two lessons in bd a week: 2.5 hours total and 1 hour lesson in ballet every week, ive caught myself doing moves when im not practicing,shimmying in the shower, chest lifts in bed, glut lifts in church, 3 quarter shimmy down the hall, rib circles in the car etc etc =P and bellyrolls all the time hahaa

Post Thanks / Like

Am I really the only person who doesn't practice at home everyday? Or maybe the others don't dare to post here?

Helloooo fellow lazy people, help me out here so the overactive ones don't make me feel bad

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry moon! Perhaps your so fabulous you dont need to practice ever single day? Im a total "noob" in bd if it helps any, ive only been doing it for 1 1/2 years! i need to work really hard at it to keep up with you!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast