I m very happy to be a member in this bellydance forum

Nellydance

Hello,I m Nelly from Greece.I m a new member and i want to say that i m very happy to be a member in this bellydance forum!I m a professional bellydancer and i m dancing in many countries.I adore to dance because is my way to live,to breath,to be happy,to smile!
Also, i want to say a big "thank you"to Alexandros.Voula from Canada, Maria Aya for their help,they are also members in this forum,for helping me in my carreer.

Kisses

Nelly

KuteNurse

Welcome Nelly:)

Anyone who is a friend of Maria's is a friend of mine. I adore her from her posts on this forum. I hope you have a great time here and I will look forward to your posts. :)

Maria_Aya

Welcome Nelly !!!!
Filakia xoxoxo
Thanks for the nice words :)
Also have to say to all that Nelly is one of my beloved students !!! a really show dancer and she is the genius of choreographies that we all count in when we forget choreo's from festivals.
She is was a trained ballet dancer and professional latin and competitive at National Contests for Latin dances. The last years she fall in love (as all of us) with oriental dance and everyday she is working hard and getting better and better !!!
Its funny as yesterday we were together to speak to her from internet lol

Kalws hlthessssssssss welcome

Maria Aya :D

Alexandros

Gia sou Nelly

it was about time to be part of this forum WELCOME swietie here you can find a lot of intresting people who really love bellydancing and you can share knowledge.

Love ya