Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    V.I.P.
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Ads on Left Hand Side of Page

Hi,

Since I have some kind of block on my home computer I never saw that there were ads on the side of the page! I personally think they should be changed to be still and not chase you around, which I think is kind of annoying. However, i wanted to know how one might go about purchasing ad space there? Thanks for any information!

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, Brea, it's distracting, I feel my eyes darting all over the place. And the Goth dancer is plain scary the way she stares at me all the time. Make her stop!!!
    Yasmine

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Yasmine Bint Al Nubia View Post
    Make her stop!!!
    Yasmine
    If you go on the blue version, the ads are still

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brea View Post
    Hi,

Since I have some kind of block on my home computer I never saw that there were ads on the side of the page! I personally think they should be changed to be still and not chase you around, which I think is kind of annoying. However, i wanted to know how one might go about purchasing ad space there? Thanks for any information!
    Ads? I don't have any. On Bhuz I see ads on the left, but not here, the page is nice and clean, so to speak I also don't have any blocks, except the pop-up blocker which prevents or warns about those nasty annoying ones that pop out at you.

V.I.P.
    Post Thanks / Like

How does one switch to the blue version? I honestly never even knew there were ads there before!!

BTW I LOVE Razia's awesome red costume! So rich and velvety, reminds me of Moulin Rouge.

Post Thanks / Like

For those who find it annoying or distracting - use firefox - the ads don't appear. OR use the blue version, ads are stationary. If you are interested in a banner, visit the advertise with us link at the bottom of the page.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh is that why I don't see ads - I always use Firefox. I only use explorer to visit microsoft site for downloads when necessary as MS doesn't like Firefox.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh is that why I don't see ads - That is so cool ... I always use Firefox. I only use explorer to visit microsoft site for downloads when necessary as MS doesn't like Firefox.

PS: I just tried explorer to see the ads - but they arn't showing up with explorer either -so that is weird
    Last edited by Mosaic; 01-31-2008 at 08:40 AM. Reason: addition

Post Thanks / Like

I always use the blue because I like blue, but periodically I visit the sunset to watch the ads bounce up and down. Hurray for advertisers- they help keep oriental dancer going.

Post Thanks / Like

This is weird! I use firefox but I still have the jumping adds on Sunset. Even though I prefer Sunset I've switched to Blue, 'cause the adds were driving me crazy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast