Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    V.I.P.
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, I also prefer Sunset (even though I don't usually like pink), what with Salome standing up there glowing all over like the Goddess of the Forum.

Post Thanks / Like

How strange some see the ads some don't with Firefox. I sort of feel like I am missing out on something Seeing I also can't see the ads with explorer leaves me quite mystified.

My computer can't be blocking them, as I see all of the Bhuz ads and those on any other forums I visit that has ads. I suppose I should be grateful for small mercies

I also love the pic of Salome at the top of the sunset theme, very pretty lady with gorgeous blue eyes and love that red costume! So I am staying with sunset

Post Thanks / Like

AAHHH, So much better! My eyes love the calming blue and that Gothic Chick has stop following me
    Yasmine

Post Thanks / Like

Has anyone else noticed on the blue, the 'advertise with me' bit that was on the bottom right disappears

Post Thanks / Like

Oh, wow. Its blue. Who knew...Nice change. I'll probably flip back and forth. The ads dont bother me much, even the goth girl. But this is nice on the eyes sometimes.

**edit** hee hee, you know whats really fun? When I come in without logging in, its pink. Then I log in, and it flips to blue. I log out....It's Friday, its payday..what can I say.
    Last edited by nightdancer; 02-01-2008 at 09:55 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Big Grin

Quote Originally Posted by karena View Post
    Has anyone else noticed on the blue, the 'advertise with me' bit that was on the bottom right disappears
    Oh I thought I was so stupid that I cant find the link Salome was referring to....LOL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12