Ads on Left Hand Side of Page

Brea

Hi,

Since I have some kind of block on my home computer I never saw that there were ads on the side of the page! I personally think they should be changed to be still and not chase you around, which I think is kind of annoying. However, i wanted to know how one might go about purchasing ad space there? Thanks for any information!

Yeah, Brea, it's distracting, I feel my eyes darting all over the place:rolleyes:. And the Goth dancer is plain scary the way she stares at me all the time. Make her stop!!!:shok:
Yasmine

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Hi,

Since I have some kind of block on my home computer I never saw that there were ads on the side of the page! I personally think they should be changed to be still and not chase you around, which I think is kind of annoying. However, i wanted to know how one might go about purchasing ad space there? Thanks for any information!

Ads? I don't have any. On Bhuz I see ads on the left, but not here, the page is nice and clean, so to speak :D I also don't have any blocks, except the pop-up blocker which prevents or warns about those nasty annoying ones that pop out at you.

Brea

How does one switch to the blue version? I honestly never even knew there were ads there before!!

BTW I LOVE Razia's awesome red costume! So rich and velvety, reminds me of Moulin Rouge.

Salome

Administrator
For those who find it annoying or distracting - use firefox - the ads don't appear. OR use the blue version, ads are stationary. If you are interested in a banner, visit the advertise with us link at the bottom of the page.

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Oh is that why I don't see ads - I always use Firefox. I only use explorer to visit microsoft site for downloads when necessary as MS doesn't like Firefox.

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Oh is that why I don't see ads - That is so cool ... I always use Firefox. I only use explorer to visit microsoft site for downloads when necessary as MS doesn't like Firefox.

PS: I just tried explorer to see the ads - but they arn't showing up with explorer either -so that is weird

Last edited:

Shanazel

I always use the blue because I like blue, but periodically I visit the sunset to watch the ads bounce up and down. Hurray for advertisers- they help keep oriental dancer going.

Fatima

This is weird! I use firefox but I still have the jumping adds on Sunset. Even though I prefer Sunset I've switched to Blue, 'cause the adds were driving me crazy.

Brea

Yes, I also prefer Sunset (even though I don't usually like pink), what with Salome standing up there glowing all over like the Goddess of the Forum. :D

Mosaic

Super Moderator
How strange some see the ads some don't with Firefox. I sort of feel like I am missing out on something:lol: Seeing I also can't see the ads with explorer leaves me quite mystified.

My computer can't be blocking them, as I see all of the Bhuz ads and those on any other forums I visit that has ads. I suppose I should be grateful for small mercies:D

I also love the pic of Salome at the top of the sunset theme, very pretty lady with gorgeous blue eyes and love that red costume! So I am staying with sunset:lol:

karena

Has anyone else noticed on the blue, the 'advertise with me' bit that was on the bottom right disappears :shok:

nightdancer

Oh, wow. Its blue. Who knew...Nice change. I'll probably flip back and forth. The ads dont bother me much, even the goth girl. But this is nice on the eyes sometimes.

**edit** hee hee, you know whats really fun? When I come in without logging in, its pink. Then I log in, and it flips to blue. I log out....It's Friday, its payday..what can I say.

Last edited: