Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey Brea good luck with your store!!!

V.I.P.
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi KuteNurse,

Well, my dream place to open would be Canal Park! I want it to be somewhere accessible for people, of course. I have been in contact with some commercial property owners; we will see how it pans out.

Did you see the WIND yesterday! Ugh!

Post Thanks / Like

Do you think there is demand for that kind of stuff in your area? It must be quite exciting to be able to start own business!

V.I.P.
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brea View Post
    Hi KuteNurse,

Well, my dream place to open would be Canal Park! I want it to be somewhere accessible for people, of course. I have been in contact with some commercial property owners; we will see how it pans out.

Did you see the WIND yesterday! Ugh!
    It was crazy! My husband said the waves were blowing off-shore which is unusual for Duluth. I could not believe how the wind was blowing the snow across the road. Brrr...It is freezing out right now! lol Canal park would be an awesome place for a studio/BD store. It probably would bring in some summer tourists also for classes. You could advertise specials for summertime classes.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KuteNurse View Post
    Canal park would be an awesome place for a studio/BD store. It probably would bring in some summer tourists also for classes. You could advertise specials for summertime classes.
    Yes, I think trying to attract the tourists to the store/classes is a good idea.

V.I.P.
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by da Sage View Post
    Yes, I think trying to attract the tourists to the store/classes is a good idea.

Brea,

You could offer one or two clases for tourists. The might also be apt to buy a hipscarf increasing your sales.

V.I.P.
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes...."Duluth: The Riviera of the North! The Bellydance Capital of the Arctic!"

haha.

I would LOVE to have it in Canal Park. I can't imagine that's a cheap venture, however!! Yikes. Still, I feel most comfortable in Canal Park and on Park Point (after living in Key West, LA, and Hawai'i, that's the only place where Minnesota really has the same feel).

I think there is definitely a market here for it...one of those things that is really popular for no apparent reason other than being exotic and shiny.

Post Thanks / Like

LOL Brea if ever need a business card designed PM me!

good luck!

Post Thanks / Like

She does beautiful work! i have her to thank for my own beautiful business cards.

V.I.P.
    Post Thanks / Like

Actually Reen I might take you up on that! I have an idea for one already. Mya, how are you doing? I haven't talked to you in a while.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast