Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 54
  1. #11
    V.I.P. lizaj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    4,438
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I shall bring a essence of Merseyside. My class is held in a village on the Mersey estuary.
    "Feel the sand between your toes, oh daughters of the Mersey Dunes whilst the tang of salt is between your teeth.
    Not for the faint hearted are these classes as the wind whips your veil...made of the canvas from the local yacht marina and learn to swirl the your ropes into fantastical shapes.
    I shall reveal how to use your docker's hook to best effect as you chant your footie phrases.
    If your search for enlightenment is not in vain , you may come upon the Lost Diamond Our Coleen flung at her desolate swain, Wayne and forever abandoned in the forest of pine.( but that all ended HEA)
    Wandering beclad in belly dance finery, who knows you may come upon your own hero of footie field if you WAG your behind as I shall show you.
    Dribbled in WKD beverage and a delicate smearing from the kebab shop who could resist you?
    Grip tight your fake Chloe bag and adorned in Primark best and learn to Mersey-Belly"

  2. #12
    V.I.P. karena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    The North, UK
    Posts
    1,854
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lizaj View Post
    I shall bring a essence of Merseyside. My class is held in a village on the Mersey estuary.
    "Feel the sand between your toes, oh daughters of the Mersey Dunes whilst the tang of salt is between your teeth.
    Not for the faint hearted are these classes as the wind whips your veil...made of the canvas from the local yacht marina and learn to swirl the your ropes into fantastical shapes.
    I shall reveal how to use your docker's hook to best effect as you chant your footie phrases.
    If your search for enlightenment is not in vain , you may come upon the Lost Diamond Our Coleen flung at her desolate swain, Wayne and forever abandoned in the forest of pine.( but that all ended HEA)
    Wandering beclad in belly dance finery, who knows you may come upon your own hero of footie field if you WAG your behind as I shall show you.
    Dribbled in WKD beverage and a delicate smearing from the kebab shop who could resist you?
    Grip tight your fake Chloe bag and adorned in Primark best and learn to Mersey-Belly"
    where do i sign up?

  3. #13
    Moderator Shanazel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Rocky Mountains USA
    Posts
    15,288
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lizaj View Post
    I was a Donovan woman and he's now called Youssef Islam if I am not getting muddled... Now I'm beginning to ramble.....
    You are thinking of Cat Stevens, who I always liked very much. He released a new CD some time ago, but it was a bit disappointing.

    If you're going to San-Fran-Cisco, be sure to wear some flowers in your hair...
    Last edited by Shanazel; 04-07-2008 at 02:37 PM.

  4. #14
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    27
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    OMG you guys are hilarious.

    I was thinking of joining her class, but i cant find any information on her, plus all her advertising does not have her in it, kind of makes me think she is hiding something. I hope not because it would be a shame if she was putting herself across as a teacher, and does damage to peoples perception of Belly dance.

  5. #15
    V.I.P. lizaj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    4,438
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shanazel View Post
    You are thinking of Cat Stevens, who I always liked very much. He released a new CD some time ago, but it was a bit disappointing.

    If you're going to San-Fran-Cisco, be sure to wear some flowers in your hair...
    I am indeed I liked 'em both but I don't think our Cat is allowed into the States nowadays!

  6. #16
    V.I.P.
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Europe - London
    Posts
    1,227
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lizaj View Post
    I shall bring a essence of Merseyside. My class is held in a village on the Mersey estuary.
    "Feel the sand between your toes, oh daughters of the Mersey Dunes whilst the tang of salt is between your teeth.
    Not for the faint hearted are these classes as the wind whips your veil...made of the canvas from the local yacht marina and learn to swirl the your ropes into fantastical shapes.
    I shall reveal how to use your docker's hook to best effect as you chant your footie phrases.
    If your search for enlightenment is not in vain , you may come upon the Lost Diamond Our Coleen flung at her desolate swain, Wayne and forever abandoned in the forest of pine.( but that all ended HEA)
    Wandering beclad in belly dance finery, who knows you may come upon your own hero of footie field if you WAG your behind as I shall show you.
    Dribbled in WKD beverage and a delicate smearing from the kebab shop who could resist you?
    Grip tight your fake Chloe bag and adorned in Primark best and learn to Mersey-Belly"


    Oooh! Oooh! Can you teach me that traditional dance where you dance round Gerry Marsden and try to get his toupee off with your docker's hook, to "Ferry Cross The Mersey"?

  7. #17
    V.I.P. lizaj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    4,438
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Suheir View Post


    Oooh! Oooh! Can you teach me that traditional dance where you dance round Gerry Marsden and try to get his toupee off with your docker's hook, to "Ferry Cross The Mersey"?
    Did you know that as you go for a sail down the Mersey on the Royal Iris aka the floating chippie, they play "Ferry Cross the Mersey "over the loud speaker ?
    Then we could do our Fusion : the Medieval version dressed in brown with cowl hood (suitable for all Renn Faires, don't ya know?)
    "Ye Olde Ferrie 'cross ye Mersee" to celebrate the monks' rowing boats down stream of Birkenhead!

    Mersey Fusion to Fog Horns or
    Lime Street Fusion to Maggie May ( that might be a tad slutty)

  8. #18
    Premium Member Aniseteph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Sussex, England
    Posts
    4,855
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Oh wow, Merseybelly or Virtual marijuana Belly Dance... decisions decisions

    Wandering beclad in belly dance finery, who knows you may come upon your own hero of footie field if you WAG your behind as I shall show you.
    Dribbled in WKD beverage and a delicate smearing from the kebab shop who could resist you?
    Grip tight your fake Chloe bag and adorned in Primark best and learn to Mersey-Belly"
    This clearly indicates some cross-cultural mixing or common () roots, as similar costuming is seen in EssexBelly. Down a few Bacardi Breezers and demonstrate your improvised floor work as you exit the taxi!

  9. #19
    V.I.P.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,253
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    ...
    Last edited by Brea; 05-15-2009 at 06:23 PM.

  10. #20
    V.I.P. lizaj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    4,438
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aniseteph View Post
    Oh wow, Merseybelly or Virtual marijuana Belly Dance... decisions decisions



    This clearly indicates some cross-cultural mixing or common () roots, as similar costuming is seen in EssexBelly. Down a few Bacardi Breezers and demonstrate your improvised floor work as you exit the taxi!
    Sans underwear!?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •