Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jenc View Post
    She must have the world's stupidest husband if he hasn't noticed...............the nights out, the costumes................ Yet again it's the hype to create mystery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    That's not my point only..I mean has she actually said this. Why would someone who has to keep classes secret be up for performing(and it was for a good cause)?
    If she is trying to earn a living, if she is trying to pass on a skill,if she has moved to the Uk and wants her husband to become more open-minded, good luck to her. I find it hard to see how anyone could keep going out to classes secret for very long..advertising as she did on the internet.

And why the need to post in huge pink letters?

Post Thanks / Like

perhaps she says she is at the Bingo?

Post Thanks / Like

also habe you noticed that she claims "After having taught across Russia, Central Asia and Caucasus, I am now in UK to teach you" and elsewher says that she is 21.

It's all b*sh*t

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lizaj View Post

And why the need to post in huge pink letters?
    WHAT are you insinuating??? how verry dare you...

UK joke... sorry folks

V.I.P.
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by keely123 View Post
    ive been to a few of her classes , that is untill she called me a lesbian.
    and as for herself not being on any pictures, thats because her husband doesnt know that she teaches as its against her religion to do so, so therefore she keeps it a secret.
    And another thing, why do folks do things that are 'against their religion'. How hypocritical is that? If you're not gonna stick to your religion, then you're not exactly of that religion, are you? It's like having your cake and eat it. Whatever.

Post Thanks / Like

Hani on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

You know I was trying to be even-handed ( as I always wonder why people feel to need to shout on line especially in pink)
    But I take it all back having read this link...Oh her sensuous, sexy and raw parties...does hubby like that!!!!

This is not belly-dance in a classic format...this is intersected with other world-dance-styles, which formed into a completely unique intermixture/fusion. !WORLD MEETS BELYDANCE! Or as I like to describe it..."A Middle-Eastern cake treacled with syrup fused from the sugars of the world and sprinkled with some Zouk-Love!

a little snippet......
    Last edited by lizaj; 07-28-2009 at 09:54 AM.

V.I.P.
    Post Thanks / Like

Hani on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

You know I was trying to be even-handed ( as I always wonder why people feel to need to shout on line especially in pink)
    But I take it all back having read this link...Oh her sensuous, sexy and raw parties...does hubby like that!!!!

This is not belly-dance in a classic format...this is intersected with other world-dance-styles, which formed into a completely unique intermixture/fusion. !WORLD MEETS BELYDANCE! Or as I like to describe it..."A Middle-Eastern cake treacled with syrup fused from the sugars of the world and sprinkled with some Zouk-Love!

a little snippet......
    I need a barf bag....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kharis View Post
    I need a barf bag....
    Exactly ...one can have too much sugar..in fact I like black coffee with NO sugar..I also am not too fond of hypocracy!

Post Thanks / Like

Cool man..I actually have just bought myself a psychadelic long floaty frock and as for the flowers in me hair...well I'm a tribal girl ain't I?
    And for getting off to San Francisco as long as your fearsome immigration will let me in, here I come
    and I might be over 50
    But then I never liked Dylan..he mumbles for God's sake...I was a Donovan woman and he's now called Youssef Islam if I am not getting muddled... Now I'm beginning to ramble.....
    thats cat stevens, love donovan saw him a mathew st last year great !!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I dont know about the 'hypocrisy thing' how many people say they are of a certain religion and do something daily which goes against it???

erm... I am trying to think of someone as an example who does not

sorry... I give up.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast