Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Post Thanks / Like

OK, granted, her communciation with students and advertising approach could have been better. However, I wanted to clarify a few points. Her husband knew she was teaching and in fact took care of the children while she held her classes in the evening - I know this as I have been to her house a few times. Also, most muslim women dance - this is not the issue, the issue is dancing in front of men, which is prohibited. She is no longer in Manchester as she has moved, but I can vouch that she is a highly skilled dancer, with a true passion for dancing. Its unfortunate that her communication approach has shadowed her skill and hindered her popularity in Manchester

Personally, and on a general note, I feel it is unfair to discuss/speculate on, someone's personal situation, homelife, relationship with partner, or sexual orientation, online - just a thought

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by khan123 View Post
    OK, granted, her communciation with students and advertising approach could have been better. However, I wanted to clarify a few points. Her husband knew she was teaching and in fact took care of the children while she held her classes in the evening - I know this as I have been to her house a few times. Also, most muslim women dance - this is not the issue, the issue is dancing in front of men, which is prohibited. She is no longer in Manchester as she has moved, but I can vouch that she is a highly skilled dancer, with a true passion for dancing. Its unfortunate that her communication approach has shadowed her skill and hindered her popularity in Manchester

Personally, and on a general note, I feel it is unfair to discuss/speculate on, someone's personal situation, homelife, relationship with partner, or sexual orientation, online - just a thought
    It is so strange that someone who says she is concerned about the attitude of her religious leaders and yet advertises in such a racy way. Now students do get confused and eventaully irritated by hypocracy.
    It's important that people research their market before they make use of their skills.

And er..it was (allegedly )her who was questioning someone's sexuality not the other way around. Someone's sexuality should not be an issue for anyone other than themselves.
    Perhaps the lady concerned though might prefer to discuss her position herself or it that not approved of?

Post Thanks / Like

Hello...I'm sufiana, the girl from opium bellydance. Whats all this?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sufiana View Post
    Hello...I'm sufiana, the girl from opium bellydance. Whats all this?
    Obviously there was some discussion of your advertised classes then an ex-student came on the forum with comment.Perhaps you would like to answer those querys and comments about you and your class. on the other hand you can ignore them!
    Whatever welcome to the forum.
    Last edited by lizaj; 09-22-2009 at 01:23 PM.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456