cheers, ladies!

Doc_Red

Hi there... Happy to have stumbled into a nest of fellow dancers; usually the best response I can hope for, when bringing bellydance into a conversation, is a "let's humor her" eye-roll. It's not exactly at the top of Maine's "arts and entertainment" list. :rolleyes:

Wiggle

Hello Doc Red
I know what you mean, isn't wonderful to be able to chat to and ask others about dance stuff, I stumbled across the site too. I joined a fair while ago then moved house and have only just been able to come back to the site, and didn't I miss it while I was computerless.

Wiggle

KuteNurse

Welcome Welcome! There is great conversation here....Not allows about belly dancing also! I hope you enjoy the forum and Happy Posting!

Zorba

"The Veiled Male"
Welcome aboard! We can yak about sparkey, shiny stuff to our heart's content here!

Farasha Hanem

Hi there... Happy to have stumbled into a nest of fellow dancers; usually the best response I can hope for, when bringing bellydance into a conversation, is a "let's humor her" eye-roll. It's not exactly at the top of Maine's "arts and entertainment" list. :rolleyes:

*gut reaction* WHAT?!? Oh, that just makes me mad... I hate when people "humor" me. :mad:

Oops...sorry! Welcome to the board! :redface:

KuteNurse

Hello Doc Red
I know what you mean, isn't wonderful to be able to chat to and ask others about dance stuff, I stumbled across the site too. I joined a fair while ago then moved house and have only just been able to come back to the site, and didn't I miss it while I was computerless.

Wiggle

WIGGLES!!!!

Welcome back and I am glad you not computerless now:)

Yshka

Welcome to the forum!!

I know the eye-roll all too well lol. You won't get it here though! Happy posting!:D