Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the reply, Khaira. I feel alot more confident with my choice now.

Since I'll buy the show tickets at the festival I'll sort of let whatever shows still have seats left be the oens I go too.

With my luck, both in a good and a bad way, there'll be tickets left for each one.

I have a feeling I'll spend way too much money at the festival....

The workshops are really cheap tho, I must say I was very suprised at the prices. Unfortunatly it is kinda bad timing with my finances being in a rough spot right now so I can't take more than two workshops but it might be for the best anwyay, since I'm still quite new at this I shouldn't get in over my head.

Is there usually alot of vendors there? I haven't been able to find much information on this bit anywhere, it would be nice to know what kind of stuff is available for shopping...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Deliana View Post
    Is there usually alot of vendors there? I haven't been able to find much information on this bit anywhere, it would be nice to know what kind of stuff is available for shopping...
    Indeed, two years ago there were 3 major bazaars. A huge one by Mohammed himself with latest design costumed and dance supplies. There was also Hennas bazaar from Finland and a smaller one with Indian jewelry and costumes.
    You can also find dance props and musical instruments and class wear!

I quess I'll meet You there

Take care,

Khaira

Post Thanks / Like

It looks really good, if I hadn't just nuclear-bombed a massive hole in my bank account at the Cairo event with the same people, I would like to pay it a visit!

Suheir, if you are back up & about for next year's event, fancy holding my hand & showing me around Stockholm?!

V.I.P.
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eshta View Post
    It looks really good, if I hadn't just nuclear-bombed a massive hole in my bank account at the Cairo event with the same people, I would like to pay it a visit!

Suheir, if you are back up & about for next year's event, fancy holding my hand & showing me around Stockholm?!
    I should say! Stockholm's a fab festival !

Post Thanks / Like

Uuuuhhh it's coming up real soon now! I'm taking the train tomorrow afternoon.
    immer glimmer

V.I.P.
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gisela View Post
    Uuuuhhh it's coming up real soon now! I'm taking the train tomorrow afternoon.
    I just checked the show line-ups, Thursday will be a mega-long show with the competition and late addition Ozgen plus Khaled's girls and boys troupe, featuring Khaira! Have a fantastic time, I look forward to hearing about the shows and workshops.

Post Thanks / Like

oh yes, I saw ozgen and Khaira at the website just a few hours ago! My teacher, Sofia Vester, and some other danes I know is going to be in the friday show. I hope they will do well. I'll be there to support
    immer glimmer

Post Thanks / Like

Does anyone know the dates for the next one?
    Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

It should be May 21-24 2009, itīs always "the same weekend" when the Thursday always is a national holiday here in Sweden.

I really loved this yearīs event, lotīs of great teachers and workshops, nice people from many countries, and of course the 14 and a half hours totally of the three shows!

Iīm already looking forward to the next one!

Post Thanks / Like

Hi girls,

Im sorry we did not get the chance to properly meet and chat.

Im very happy with the workshops I did, especially Leyla's oriental!

Hope to see You at the next SBDF!

Khaira

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast