Hello everyone!

Letti

As you see i just recently joined this forum, although i have been reading it for some time now and found it very useful.

I'm 25, living in Budapest, Hungary (Europe), and i'm quite new to the world of bellydance :), started it only 4 months ago, evolved recently from basic to intermediate level.

I decided to register, because I find it very interesting to see how people from different countries and with different backgrounds share their experiences and thoughts on the subject.

Safran

Welcome to the forum Letti. You are right about this forum being a wonderful multi-cultural treasure chest. And I hope you'll also be actively contributing to it!

Maariku

Maria_Aya

Welcome Letti !!!
You are very lucky, Hungaria is the country where bellydance have reached an artistic also level, you have many wonderfull dancers and teachers.
Enjoy reading and posting in this forum.

Maria Aya, Greece

*elly belly*

welcome! ive been do budapest! i love it there =) woops cant remember if i spelt it the right way, sorry if i didnt.

Letti

Thank you all for the warm welcoming words. Great to hear that some of you already have heard about Hungary.

I'm sorry for replying this late, i had pretty tough time in the last few months )changing job, moving etc.)

Just wanted to thank you all :)