Goddess of the Dance

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Hi Micheal I am really sorry to hear of your troubles, Your work is fantastic and it is a real shame that you have had to close down your business, I hope that times will be better soon and you can start to rebuild.... make sure you insure and get some double-double deadlocks to keep those thieving SOB's out.

Take care
~Mosaic

Hi Micheal I am really sorry to hear of your troubles, Your work is fantastic and it is a real shame that you have had to close down your business, I hope that times will be better soon and you can start to rebuild.... make sure you insure and get some double-double deadlocks to keep those thieving SOB's out.

Take care
~Mosaic

Thanks for all the sympathetic noises... I do wish I had been there with a shotgun the second time they broke in. I have recently found a studio nearer San Diego in Hillcrest on 6th Ave that I can share. So I am hoping that this may work out to be better. ( and safer ) My friend Tarciana has been making herself feathery costumes to add Samba to her belly dance repertoire, and she is about to go off to Turkey to buy even more costumes.

Reen.Blom

This is honestly SOOOOOOO heartbreaking I could cry. You got such a talent! I really hope and pray you manage to start over.

do you have paypal? can I donate you £5? I know its not much, but im out of work. I just want to do smth.

Best of luck!!!

Mosaic

Super Moderator
I am glad to hear you have managed to get back into a studio:clap::clap: Your talent would be a great loss if you had to give it up. I wish I could have been there as well with another shotgun :D When they broke in again, they deserve to never be able to sit down again! Is the studio you share insured? Maybe you should get those security camera's that record all coming's and goings and/ or security alarm systems that screech so loud the whole neighbour hood is woken up. I know they are expensive, but keep an eye out for 2nd hand or something.
Hope all goes well in the new shared studio.

I am loving the Taciana photos
~Mosaic

This is honestly SOOOOOOO heartbreaking I could cry. You got such a talent! I really hope and pray you manage to start over.

do you have paypal? can I donate you £5? I know its not much, but im out of work. I just want to do smth.

Best of luck!!!

That is sooo sweet of you but Just make me a pot of tea and some scones and jam one day.
Here is Lyndhurst in the rain two original snaps and my painting..

Last edited:

Maya

Wow...really gorgeous photos, Michael! And I'm not just saying that. I've see a lot of "ehh" photographers when it comes to belly dancers. Sorry to hear about the robberies :(

Wow...really gorgeous photos, Michael! And I'm not just saying that. I've see a lot of "ehh" photographers when it comes to belly dancers. Sorry to hear about the robberies :(

Thanks very much. What I really need to get is some business. either people wanting to commission a portrait or buy a print. I am in San Diego but am prepared to travel for the right fee. I just taught a workshop on Corel Painter in Louisiana and one of my friends there travels through 5 states to do hs portraits but his minimum is $3,200 for a 24 inch portrait and mostly he sells 3xx40 canvas portraits for $6,000.... I would definitly be prepared to travel for that. I also take 'sportraits' Here is my 16 year old son Alex jumping 6 feet for the first time.. I am a high jump coach on the track team and here is Samantha 15 jumping 5 feet 3 in in a sequence.