Problems since upgrade, HELP

jenc

I thought this might be my computer, and it still might, if someone can advise. When I respond to an email notification, or ask to view unread posts, I get directed to an old version of the last page, which is now not the last page. I then have to refresh the page and then click on the new number that then appears to see the rest of the messages. This happens even when I have posted myself on that page. If it was my computer memory, I would think that it would hold the page I was on as latest version??
Can someone help?

karena

Not sure, but you could try in user CP, under edit options, there is a whole load of stuff relating to how you view the posts. I use linear, newest first so the latest post is at the top of the page. But when I had it the other way round, I think it showed the first post and then I had to go to the last page to see the newest post, if that makes sense.

Not sure if your problem sounds more complicated than that though....

(if you change it to the same as me, beware thought that people often talk about that post above, or below and you have to try and figure out that they mean, usually reverse it)

Salome

Administrator
So you are saying that the last page of the thread doesn't open for you, instead you see the second to last page?

jenc

yes it is an old version of what was the last page as it doesn't show any further numbers until refreshed. This happens even if I myself have posted newer stuff.