Dance Lydia Dance! Please!

Reen.Blom

Guess what? Guess what?

I have great news! Lydia is going to Greece this year to Maria's World Belly Dance Day! This is a REAL international event!!!

Dont you girls think it's amazing?

Is it not exciting that this forum gave start to such a wonderful thing as Belly Dance Day? And now people are brought together from different countries!

I have not seen Lydia online a lot recently, but I really do hope that she agrees to dance at Maria's wonderful show!!! I am looking forward to seeing the reports and pictures and videos!!!!

Geez I just wish I could be there to see all the amazing dancers! Who knows maybe one day!

Lots of hugs and big thanks to everyone involved!

*hug*

Love,
reen.blom

Maria_Aya

Dont worry !! I'll make her !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Till now we will have Ahmed Ferky from Cairo and his wife Irina, teaching workshops also the next days of the show, Irina is gonna dance also, and probably they will do a duet also.
Ofcourse students and friends of mine.
And I'll kidnap Lydia if she doesnt dance he he

:dance:

Reen.Blom

Dont worry !! I'll make her !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Till now we will have Ahmed Ferky from Cairo and his wife Irina, teaching workshops also the next days of the show, Irina is gonna dance also, and probably they will do a duet also.
Ofcourse students and friends of mine.
And I'll kidnap Lydia if she doesnt dance he he

:dance:

Oh oh and dont forget to update the program for the site!!!! I cant wait to put it online! It makes it SOOOOO special!

*big hug*

Reen.Blom

I wish I could go!! I love to travel...no money right now though. :(

Geez Brea this would be so awesome! Maybe next time, who knows!

PS are you organizing any World Belly Dance Day event?

Last edited:

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Oh how I would love to join you all ... I will just have to await the reports and videos.

It sounds so exciting!
~Mosaic