What are you doing?

karena

made it into the shower. now to get dressed and go out walking.
gilda that is what i should be doing. the first bit, not looking on the forum :lol:

KuteNurse

Waiting for my husband to return from the store. I am making chicken in the crockpot for dinner and I forgot to buy white cooking wine. He had to go to Wisonsin to get it because you can't buy alcohol in Minnesota on Sundays.

Reen.Blom

Yay KuteNurse, just like in SOuth Africa - no alcohol on Sundays....LOL

Curiously enough... I am scanning.... yikes...

KuteNurse

I was in the bathroom, scrubbing mold off the ceiling. YUCK! I do not know why there is a build up in the bathroom, but I am getting frustrated because once every two weeks, I am scrubbing the ceiling. I might have to alert an expert and have them come in to get the problem fixed.

gisela

Super Moderator
what a coincidence! I'm also having coffee!!! And... surprise surprise... looking at the forum :)
Oh and I'm also sewing pearls on the gauntlets I'm making for tomorrows show.

barb

Its 11.45pm Jusy watched the footy Collingwood and Nth Melbourne Collingwood lost dam it now we are watching a film called Chocolat with Johny Depp oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooha nice.

Mosaic

Super Moderator
I'm reading posts, replying and also was catching up on emails, now i am going to bed, it is 1.30am here in Oz and i need my beauty sleep .... I keep trying to find the beauty part:lol:
~Mosaic

Pia

Trying to tidy my house,nag my housemate to do some revison and attempting to find something siutable to wear to dinner with my in-laws

Safran

Printing out employment contracts and being totally confused...

And seeking refuge from the forum is sooo not helping :rolleyes::lol:

maylynn

Procrastinating by reading threads on this forum when I should be finishing this excruciating copyedit of a 160 page legislative document! Must...keep...sane...