What have you enjoyed today?

Reen.Blom

To carry on with the water theme.....today I placed a solar light close to a pond {with native fish}......which is recharged with fresh rain water from the tank each time it rains. The light is to attract little frogs, so they might spawn in my pond! The clever frogs know all about a light at night attracting yummy insects....I hope it works.
And I looked amongst my collection of veils and other gorgeous scarves etc, to find suitable material for making Poi/ Voi .........so I can do something really different at the next Haffla......:lol::clap:

Oh the fish pond sounds marvellous! I love the froggies too!!!

KuteNurse

Oh wow! We will have to go! What type of dog is yours? I know d'Artagnan will be very tiny so I worry he might be knocked around by an over-friendly Labrador!

Acorn is a 11 year old Golden Retriever...He is an old man with a gray face...lol He is sweet and gentle as you can imagine. Once your puppy gets bigger, he will learn to stay out of the way of bigger dogs...lol I have watched big dogs and little dogs play at this park and they All have a blast with each other:) YES...we should take them.

Ecuabellydancer

I enjoyed a great concert. Bryan Adams was for the first time in Ecuador! It was so incredible, I lost my voice from all the singing and screaming :lol:

KuteNurse

OMG Ecuador! lol I saw Bryan Adams in the 90's during my college days. My friend and I were as close to him as you could get. I was really drunk, I wasn't feeling well, so I had to leave and I threw up down a stairwell on a security guards head! lol Those were the days.

I enjoyed getting off work early and going to the mall shopping.

Ecuabellydancer

Ja, ja, KuteNurse, great story :D He was really nice, he even said a few words in Spanish, like Yo soy Bryan, Hola and Muchas gracias. Soooo sweet! And he just kept singing for 2 hours, non stop, it was really awesome! I went crazy with Summer of 69, I forgot I now live 2,000 m. above sea level and I was just jumping and singing and then I felt so dizzy :shok: I had to take it slow after that, but it was so much fun!!!

adiemus

I spent today at work - with a group of 8 blokes with pain, trying to help them learn about communication. Have you ever seen a bunch of blokes do anything more than grunt at each other?!!
Needless to say I'm tired tonight so I've been putting some more tunes on my iPod, and I've just downloaded Amr Diab's album El Lilady (tonight) for a bit of light listening.
AND I've just found out that Renee and I (from one of Kashmir's classes) have been accepted to perform at a workshop concert/production with Amera - it's our cane saiidi, and it's soooo much fun! The choreography is by Aida Nour, and is very cheeky and sassy and fun. We've performed it once before, but we're going to have to get back into it again to make sure it's completely up to standard.

adiemus

my paper didn't arrive this morning so I got up early (6.30!!!) and went out into the garden which was all still and fresh and lovely. it's summer here so it was warm and beautiful!

Shanazel

How nice to think of you in your summer garden. The parts of mine that aren't under drifted snow are being scoured by 40 mph winter winds. Are you a flower grower, Bronnie, or do you prefer vegetables?

Rassi

My husband and I had a nice New Year's Day lunch with our friends at the local sports bar and grill. Then we came back to our house and had coffee and homemade cookies!

Diet starts tomorrow:rolleyes:

Shanazel

Breakfast with good friends, a nap, embroidering while listening to a book on tape, and brushing my horse before putting him to bed for the night. And the day is not over yet... ;)

KuteNurse

LOL Shanazel...What else do you have in store for the evening?

I am enjoying watching my cat freak out because my son is giving him catnip.

PriscillaAdum

Since I am on a strict diet after a week of eating everything but the kitchen sink on my vacation, the highlight of my day was eating three (count' em) prunes. After a day of salads and water packed tuna, they honestly tasted like manna from heaven.
Wish I had a horse to brush. :(

Regards
Priscilla